Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

Hard situation to come into today. Chasing the game and up against one of the best right backs in the league.

Hoping to see him start vs Hull. Think he and Gil on opposite sides will keep them guessing.

i agree, surprised at the flak Benteke is getting for coming on in similar situation.

When Chelsea are in lockdown mode they're a near impossible team to score against.

Yes I wouldn't have an issue with him starting Tuesday if his fitness is alright which is maybe why he didn't start today.

I expect another cameo from Sinclair tomorrow night followed by a starting berth against Leicester in the cup on Sunday.

He needs game time, without being immediately overloaded and pushed too much.

Cannot wait to see him and Gil on either flank, could very well be what we've missed for a long time now.

• Like 2

I would go all out against hull.

Have Sinclair, benteke, gill and either gabby or weimman

Part of me thinks this would be nice to see, part of me thinks going gung-ho in this particular game is the wrong option.

Is the Hull game more "must win" or "must not lose"?  I think probably the latter?

• Like 2

Part of me thinks this would be nice to see, part of me thinks going gung-ho in this particular game is the wrong option.

Is the Hull game more "must win" or "must not lose"?  I think probably the latter?

Going gung ho away at hull tomorrow would be suicide, they are not great going forward themselves, we should go there with keeping a clean sheet as the priority. Must not lose is right, a draw away to them would not be the end of the world though.

• Like 2

This is not a game to be reckless and throw caution to the wind

I would be tempted to pack the midfeld and play Benteke & Gil just behind him and let the midfield ball winners keep feeding Gil.

....We must not Lose.

Edited by TRO

I think he should start against hull but I wasn't impressed against Chelsea.

I remember 4 times he got the ball out wide, 3 times Ivanovic took it from him with east and the 4th he put in a weak cross.

I'm still happy with this signing and Chelsea was a tough game but I'm not sure why anyone was impressed with that short appearance.

• Like 1

Is the Hull game more "must win" or "must not lose"? I think probably the latter?

I think must win.

If we don't win this then I'm not sure where the next ones coming from.

A draw helps us for now but I think that would only delay the decline into the bottom 3.

• Like 1

This is not a game to be reckless and throw caution to the wind

I would be tempted to pack the midfeld and play Benteke & Gil just behind him and let the midfield ball winners keep feeding Gil.

....We must not Lose.

I agree with what you say most of the time.

However, I think the "we must not lose' needs to be changed to the "we must win" mentality.

We're too cautious, too defensive, too timid. It's time to use our attacking players and start having a go at teams.

The way we are set up is not working, we create the least, we have the least shots on target and we score the least.

Sinclair should start.

There is a great danger of underestimating Hull here. At this moment in time and this particular part of the season, we, of all the teams at the bottom, are the team performing worst.

I'd take another Palace away performance - might have been shite and under the cosh but we made chances and Benteke scored a good 'un. Don't care how we win - just win - at THIS MOMENT in time a win is a win is a win - no matter the performance. 

Â