Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

So pleased for him, was lucky to score but that should give him a bit more confidence now. I said it when he signed, I really think he'll be good for us. 

see, I said we might be pleasantly surprised.

I was pretty surprised when that shot trickled in and it was a pleasant experience :D

after Hull though he's got a long way to go until I seriously think I was right on this one

mate i couldnt care less if it was a fluke or not he at least made an attempt instead of all this backwards/sidewards rubbish that lambert fed us. as bad as savage is he hit the nail on the head. no urgency about us going forward

mate i couldnt care less if it was a fluke or not he at least made an attempt instead of all this backwards/sidewards rubbish that lambert fed us. as bad as savage is he hit the nail on the head. no urgency about us going forward

Indeed. It was a really clever run, he anticipated a superb little ball over the top, great first touch, got a bit lucky with the finish admittedly but he was Johnny on the spot.

Savage was indeed spot on, that is exactly what we need, runners from midfield. We saw it for about three games at the start of the season from Richardson and then from virtually nobody since. There has been a distinct lack of desire for far too long, Sinclair showed that desire today. More than once. 

I like him. Think he should start against Stoke and will. 

Totally agree DDID. Ok so he got a little lucky, sometimes that's what you need to believe in yourself a bit more.

The lad needs confidence, like when he was flying high at Swansea. He's been in the wilderness too long, and if he blows this chance you'd probably expect he'd have to drop a division, or go to a newly promoted side. I think he'll be ok for us, and will compliment Gil nicely of the two play together.

Sinclair-----------Gil------------Grealish

-----------------Tekkers-------------------

That'll give defences something to think about. All are capable, and unafraid of running with the ball.

I'd love that lineup.

Grealish might not be 100% ready but he will play as a proper winger, which putting gabby or weimman there instead will mean they will always be cutting inside.

It's got to be worth a go.

Â