Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

Thought he looked good when he came on, why he didn't start was beyond me, it was refreshing to see a wide player actually run at the full back and get crosses into the box

I can understand why he didn't start having not played for a long time. He should give us something we are missing over the last few months of the season. I'm still predicting he will be great value for money.

Thought he looked good when he came on, why he didn't start was beyond me, it was refreshing to see a wide player actually run at the full back and get crosses into the box

I can understand why he didn't start having not played for a long time. He should give us something we are missing over the last few months of the season. I'm still predicting he will be great value for money.

Agreed

I never excpected him to start. After all, Gil didn't start against Liverpool and you didn't even have the excuse that he wasn't match fit.

"But he had just arrived, he hadn't adapted to the tactics yet"  What tactics?

Let's hope he does well.

Barely played in two years and Weimann scored a goal last weekend were the reasons.

It was a good run in fairness so wouldn't shock me if we start him v Chelsea.

• Like 1

Barely played in two years and Weimann scored a goal last weekend were the reasons.

It was a good run in fairness so wouldn't shock me if we start him v Chelsea.

He didn't look like that he had barely played for 2 years when he came on though, far from it in fact. The sooner weimann is out of the team the better

• Like 1

Hard situation to come into today. Chasing the game and up against one of the best right backs in the league.

Hoping to see him start vs Hull. Think he and Gil on opposite sides will keep them guessing.

Â