Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

There is a great danger of underestimating Hull here. At this moment in time and this particular part of the season, we, of all the teams at the bottom, are the team performing worst.

I'd take another Palace away performance - might have been shite and under the cosh but we made chances and Benteke scored a good 'un. Don't care how we win - just win - at THIS MOMENT in time a win is a win is a win - no matter the performance. 

Not bothered about the performance - the result is the important thing. I was referring to our poor recent performances, and the various postings that, in my opinion, are underestimating the opposition, and the size of the task facing us tonight.

It will be a tough game tonight, no doubt about it. As said above a win, any win would be lovely, and I don't care how we do it. For all I care the ball could bobble up from the floor, bounce off Weimanns Knee, hit Gabby in the face before hitting Benteke in the arse and in off the post. A win would break this dreadful run and hopefully start the teams confidence turning around. Performances can hopefully come later.

• Like 1

There is a great danger of underestimating Hull here. At this moment in time and this particular part of the season, we, of all the teams at the bottom, are the team performing worst.

I'd take another Palace away performance - might have been shite and under the cosh but we made chances and Benteke scored a good 'un. Don't care how we win - just win - at THIS MOMENT in time a win is a win is a win - no matter the performance. 

Not bothered about the performance - the result is the important thing. I was referring to our poor recent performances, and the various postings that, in my opinion, are underestimating the opposition, and the size of the task facing us tonight.

Oh! Mate I agree - just wanted to highlight that **** the performance - I want a win anyway anyhow! We SHOULDN'T underestimate the opposition (I hope Hull do) as on our few and far between days we can beat anyone as has been shown in the past.

It will be a tough game tonight, no doubt about it. As said above a win, any win would be lovely, and I don't care how we do it. For all I care the ball could bobble up from the floor, bounce off Weimanns Knee, hit Gabby in the face before hitting Benteke in the arse and in off the post. A win would break this dreadful run and hopefully start the teams confidence turning around. Performances can hopefully come later.

Goal of the season right there! Never to be repeated!!!! :D

He had a poor game, but nearly every time he got the ball he was facing towards his own half. I don't think he was used to playing with a left back like Cissokho, who is so uncertain going forward. There was very little attacking interplay between them, and I'm not blaming Aly for that, but I don't think it helped Sinclair.

• Like 1

Noted last night during the game that Hull had around 3 men on Gil all the time whilst maybe just 1 on Sinclair.

That's the difference between the two wingers!! One is trying to make something happen and the other is very lazy and hardly been motivated the last few years..

Edited by Villan4Life

He had a poor game, but nearly every time he got the ball he was facing towards his own half. I don't think he was used to playing with a left back like Cissokho, who is so uncertain going forward. There was very little attacking interplay between them, and I'm not blaming Aly for that, but I don't think it helped Sinclair.

ironic thing was our best attacking move of the game was between them two when Cissokho shot was blocked

Was hoping he would provide width. But Lambert doesn't know how to set up a team to do width. 

Would be better off just playing Grealish. At least he can cut inside and put a decent cross in.

Edited by PieFacE

I'm not writing him off but I just wonder the sense in bringing him in instead of giving Grealish a chance. I don't get Lambert, he loans out Bent when we cant score goals, he never gives Bacuna a chance and he would rather bring in players on loan who have failed at other clubs. 

Â