Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

Has anyone else heard about a video being up for three hours or something before being taken down?

Apparently the press didn't even know about it?!?

There was one secret video uploaded but then it went down.

We are planning another signing and the rules say we can't have two secret videos uploaded at the same time.

• Like 3

This deal doesn't excite me at all...more overrated English tat who hasn't played for ages and hardly pulled up trees when he did play. A back-up player, surely.

Back up to whom exactly?

N'Zogbia? Richardson? Grealish obviously has talent, but needs more game time in the Championship IMO.

Sinclair on the left and Gil on the right sounds pretty exciting to me.

OK. He's in - cool, let's see if he can release his potential. But this feels very much like N'Zogbia... someone with a very exciting potential at an early age, then just ending up as a nothing.

Perhaps they're of similar ability, but the signing isn't really like N'Zogbia.

We're loaning him first so can presumably give him back if he's shit.

If he's not shit, the fee is MUCH less than N'Zogbia and, presumably, the wages are less too.

The risks are far less.

Not to mention Sinclair hasn't done much of note in the past. We signed N'Zogbia because he single handedly kept Wigan in the league years running, we thought adding a player like that to an already semi-decent squad would be amazing but he wasn't. Of course fan expectation was absurdly high for N'Zogbia given his past accomplishments so it was a huge let down. I don't think Sinclair will let many down if he doesn't work out.. 

I wonder if he'll get many assists.... or goals.. or if he'll be any good.... or here anyway, this is his girlfriend. She's off Corrie

Helen%20Flanagan23.jpg

At least we'll have no problem with him keeping his fitness up ;)

Edited by foreveryoung
  • Like 1

I wonder if he'll get many assists.... or goals.. or if he'll be any good.... or here anyway, this is his girlfriend. She's off Corrie

Helen%20Flanagan23.jpg

No wonder the football took a back seat.

Agree, if it was me, I'd be concentrating on udder things too.
  • Like 1

Â