Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

I dont even have photoshop or have a clue how to use it. I didnt even post a pic. (Am i being wound up still?)

Yes, but please console yourself with the knowledge that you have given me hours of unwitting entertainment, and are continuing to do so.

• Like 3

Welcome Scott. I really hope you show us that you can again be the player you were before moving to Citeh. You now have the opportunity to prove those that had their doubts at Citeh and elsewhere (including me) wrong. Give us 110% and we will back you all the way in our shirt.      

OK. He's in - cool, let's see if he can release his potential. But this feels very much like N'Zogbia... someone with a very exciting potential at an early age, then just ending up as a nothing.

We can give this one back in 6 months if he's crap though

Newboy Scott Sinclair says he got a definitive thumbs-up from James Milner as he rubber-stamped his move to Villa.

Sinclair was interested to find out Milner's views concerning the claret and blues in the days leading up to the loan transfer.

And the winger says Villa's former No.8 was gushing in his praise for the club - and the fans.

Milner had two stints at Villa, the first on loan from Newcastle United under David O'Leary in 2005-06 and the second a permanent spell with Martin O'Neill from 2008-2010.

Sinclair says Milner is the kind of person whose opinion holds weight and he was in left in no doubt about the eminence and grandeur of his new club.

He said: "I spoke to James before I came here.

"He told me Villa is one of the best clubs around. He loved his time here. He said I'd love it too.

"He had no doubts that I'd enjoy myself here.

"I was speaking to Milly throughout the weeks about the club. He just kept giving rave reviews.

"He said he loved every minute of his time at Villa.

"He made a point of praising the fans too - he said they're great to play for.

"He just made it clear that I would have a fantastic time here.

"James is a guy I respect and you know when he says something, he means it.

"I just can't wait to settle in here now and be a part of it."

Awwww..... Jimmy loves us!  :wub:

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~4451783,00.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 2

Much happier with it being a loan, up to him to prove he's still a decent footballer rather than being pictured with his missus all the time.

With the attacking options we have now there's no excuse for having long scoreless runs for the rest of the season, we simply should be scoring a lot more goals in the run in.

James Milner = legend

James Milner = Very good player.

Olof Mellberg = Legend.

Paul McGrath = God.

James Milner

Olof Mellberg = LEGENDS!

Paul McGrath

Still not convinced two seasons, one of which was good, one of which very good makes Milner a legend. But, **** it. Its Friday night, Villa are ace-ing the transfer window and im a bottle of red to the wind, legends the lot of them!

Â