Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

Does it really matter who saw it first? It's not a competition or anything. We all see things at our own pace and in our own time. Anyhow, welcome to the team Scott, good luck.(even though your probably not reading this)

Edited by useless

The video was uploaded by mistake on avtv yesterday, it was up for about 3 hours and was taken down. I couldnt believe nobody else saw it.me and a few others on twitter did. I tried to tell everybody on here and i got pelters.

Cobblers!

Northampton uploaded the video as well? :detect:

Edited by Brumstopdogs
  • Like 2

Does it really matter who saw it first? It's not a competition or anything. We all see things at our own pace and in our own time.

Well said. Just because I happen to have seen it first doesn't necessarily make me a better person. Just a slightly better Villa fan.

Alright it's nice a thing to know you saw it first and little quirk to tell your mates about especially Villa ones or even if they like football at all. But for anyone who saw it second or third or whatever I really don't think you have to feel sad about it, just try and look forward to what the new signing might be able to do.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

Does it really matter who saw it first? It's not a competition or anything. We all see things at our own pace and in our own time.

Well said. Just because I happen to have seen it first doesn't necessarily make me a better person. Just a slightly better Villa fan.

Alright it's nice a thing to know you saw it first and little quirk to tell your mates about especially Villa ones or even if they like football at all. But for anyone who saw it second or third or whatever I really don't think you have to feel sad about it, just try and look forward to what the new signing might be able to do.

Yeah, I was joking btw. I think the actual first person to see something was lmarsha926, who posted the pic of him in the Villa tracky top. He was also the first to twig that we were after OGS for manager iirc.

• Like 1

Yeah, I was joking btw. I think the actual first person to see something was lmarsha926, who posted the pic of him in the Villa tracky top. He was also the first to twig that we were after OGS for manager iirc.

Hang on, Im confuzzled now. I thought Handsworthlion photoshopped the photo?

Does it really matter who saw it first? It's not a competition or anything. We all see things at our own pace and in our own time. Anyhow, welcome to the team Scott, good luck.(even though your probably not reading this)

Classic useless

• Like 1

Â