Paul Lambert

limpid

I can't see him surviving today to be honest. His two best buddies have effectively been given the tin tack.

I expect we will be seeing Sid Cowans on the sidelines come saturday.

Oh I hope so.

Wow, where's the "That escalated quickly" gif?

As mentioned above, Given is a really random card thrown in there. Who would ever have predicted, being told Culverhouse and Karsa were going to get bombed out, that Given would have any role at all? Cowans, yes, but Shay? Weird!

If the meeting did take place involving Faulkner, as reported in that Mail link above, I assume it was a straight disciplinary meeting to suspend those pair and will lead to their dismissal once the have gone through the correct process to protect the club from unfair dismissal claims.

I wonder if Lambert instigated the action or if it came straight from the executive level?

I really hope there's been a bust up between Culverhouse and Lambert here. If the club have sacked Karsa and Culverhouse against Lambert's wishes they should have just sacked the whole lot.

If it's as bad as that post suggested then a clear out and the like of Sid and Shay are taking charge probably gives us the best chance of survival. If Lambert's just hanging on just to see out the season in a huff we won't get another point.

• Like 1

so all the reported rumours of a bust up etc were correct. Gabby Delph being dropped.. Albrighton on the train.. Cowans and Culverhouse bust up?

Credit to TBAR for the scoop.. i hope their other scoop is correct about the takeover. Same 'contact' that got that information. If we survive.. we could have a very interesting summer.

Good lord, the club certainly know how to go things in style! Let's stick together says Faulkner, the day before suspending two coaches! You couldn't make it up!

It's weird timing but I actually think it's quite comedy. I'm kind of glad that he did it in that order because it's like saying "Let's stick together! Btw, not you two, though, you pair of ****s"

• Like 2

Well, I wouldn't look too much into the Given coaching thing, it's not like the players will be learning and improving on the training ground much between now and the end of the season, it's just more experience around at a time to galvanise the squad, I suppose.

Very interested to find out what Culverhouse and Karsa have been up to though. That said, yet another season of internal disruption. Very tiring now. 

Wow, where's the "That escalated quickly" gif?

As mentioned above, Given is a really random card thrown in there. Who would ever have predicted, being told Culverhouse and Karsa were going to get bombed out, that Given would have any role at all? Cowans, yes, but Shay? Weird!

If the meeting did take place involving Faulkner, as reported in that Mail link above, I assume it was a straight disciplinary meeting to suspend those pair and will lead to their dismissal once the have gone through the correct process to protect the club from unfair dismissal claims.

I wonder if Lambert instigated the action or if it came straight from the executive level?

Has Hairy Hands finally been unmasked?

Edited by Harry
  • Like 1

Â