Paul Lambert

limpid

Weird. I didn't even realise Shay Given was still at the club.

All that training with the reserves will have stood him in good stead for a coaching role, I guess.

Well he will certainly know quite a lot about bombs.  :D

• Like 1

If there's been bad blood between the players and the coaching staff Faulkner's probably put Given and Cowans in to give the likes of Gabby, Delph, and Albrighton a lift and improve the mood.

I reckon they're trying to get the new manager bounce without actually replacing the manager.

The source they had also said theres more to come today.... Cant be Lambert as we officially announced that Sid is helping him.

Darren Bent back as physio?

The source they had also said theres more to come today.... Cant be Lambert as we officially announced that Sid is helping him.

Darren Bent back as physio?

Stephen Ireland has been persuaded to come back as the herbal therapist.

• Like 3

Imo i think suspending them two wont make any difference i think lambert is clueless he cant set tactics up or make correct subs. The appointment if sid and shay spells out to me a defeat on saturday and lambert will follow.

None of this is about Lambert going, if anything it is the club backing him so those who think this is a way of trying to push Lambert out are way way wide of the mark.

The club are backing him by suspending his two buddies that he brought in.

Interesting!

None of this is about Lambert going, if anything it is the club backing him so those who think this is a way of trying to push Lambert out are way way wide of the mark.

Really good of the club to back Lambert against the coaching staff he insisted on appointing!

Really good of the club to back Lambert against the coaching staff he insisted on appointing!

And we paid Norwich for?

Â