Weather...

Dodgyknees

Just now, maqroll said:

The imagery. The imagery is shocking to me.

Common British expression for a golden boy.   

His anal cavity would not be able to facilitate nuclear fusion at the level required for photon generation.

I'm coming to terms with the idea that my generation may well witness the complete collapse of civilisation. We're busy squabbling about what colour curtains should be hung up in a house that is on fire.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm coming to terms with the idea that my generation may well witness the complete collapse of civilisation. 

Guaranteed. It's always been that way and always will. 

Four Seasons Total Landscaping.

A surefire sign of spring for me is when the blackbirds start to sing (yes I'm old). They did this morning and I'm well chuffed about it. Bring on barbeques, going to the pub and sunning my anus. Obviously no pubs until they open, but I've already had covid and my liver is raring to go!!

Well, the frogs in my pond have been shagging for a few weeks now. It’s like the last **** days of Pompeii in there, the dirty froggy bastards.

It’s Sodom and Gomorrah with an ornamental lily island. 

As far as they’re concerned, it’s Spring.

• Haha 1

Our garden is chocka with crocus, snow drops and early daffodils.  You can smell spring. 

The lawn has been absolutely sodden for weeks and weeks though.  No rain in the forecast for the next 2 weeks and fair amounts of sunshine at +13° most of the rest of this week. That's should surely dry it out? 

20 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Crazy wind today (lol). Waiting for a tree to smash through my windows at any point or a cow to go flying past twister style.

I've definitely noticed more frequent higher winds the last few years.

• 1 month later...

Due to being month/quarter end, I managed to see about 10 minutes of the sun in the last 2 days 😩

No doubt it will turn to shit tomorrow. 

53 minutes ago, Xela said:

Due to being month/quarter end, I managed to see about 10 minutes of the sun in the last 2 days 😩

No doubt it will turn to shit tomorrow. 

Well they are predicting snow on Monday in Brum according to my iPhone ffs

• Shocked 1

Hope it's **** freezing Bank Holiday weekend, keep the barbeque-and-alexa-and-screaming-brats next door a bit quieter. words removed.

Can't wait to leave this area.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Hope it's **** freezing Bank Holiday weekend, keep the barbeque-and-alexa-and-screaming-brats next door a bit quieter. words removed.

Can't wait to leave this area.

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

Â