Weather...

Dodgyknees

6 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Hope it's **** freezing Bank Holiday weekend, keep the barbeque-and-alexa-and-screaming-brats next door a bit quieter. words removed.

Can't wait to leave this area.

We'll try and keep it down grandad!

Edited by dubbs

2 hours ago, dubbs said:

We'll try and keep it down grandad!

happily I'm not a grandad, yet.

As for you all thinking I'm a moaner. YOU try living next door to archetypal council estate chavs who care for nothing but their own shit.

And shit it is.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

happily I'm not a grandad, yet.

As for you all thinking I'm a moaner. YOU try living next door to archetypal council estate chavs who care for nothing but their own shit.

And shit it is.

Just a joke bud,  no offence intended. 

• Like 1

Yesterday I was sitting in the garden in a deckchair with my beanie hat on to stop my head and face burning. 

Today it's snowing.  Flippin mental. 

Walking up Clent yesterday afternoon and got a small bit of sunburn in the lovely weather. Snowing this morning. Don’t think that’s ever happened in my lifetime before that I can think of. 

I've just spent 2 hours in the Garden assembling our new gas BBQ. I can officially confirm it is F in Freezing. 

Furthermore I can confirm that Barbecue manufacturers go out of their way to make things difficult to assemble. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I've just spent 2 hours in the Garden assembling our new gas BBQ. I can officially confirm it is F in Freezing. 

Furthermore I can confirm that Barbecue manufacturers go out of their way to make things difficult to assemble. 

Probably why my dumbass neighbour sticks with his fisher price one. I might chuck some Thermite over the fence and hope some lands in his bbq. 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Charcoal > Gas BBQs

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

Beautiful weather today and supposed to be just as nice the rest of the week.

Really need to go for a walk or do some yard work,we shall see.

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

Charcoal > Gas BBQs

I have both but really can't be arsed with the charcoal most of the time. So much quicker and easier to do a quick gas BBQ. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Big Salad said:

Beautiful weather today and supposed to be just as nice the rest of the week.

Really need to go for a walk or do some yard work,we shall see.

Based on your profile you live in California.

Don't even dare talk to me about weather :) 

Â