Weather...

Dodgyknees

Yeah mild here too. Heating hasn't been on for weeks, 

Its a warm apartment anyway, think its about 21 degrees now indoors 

8 hours ago, bickster said:

Can't remember the last day it dropped below 20 outside in the daytime here, I've got the bedroom windows open to try and cool the room down a bit before I hit the hay

It was 11 here yesterday. it's 8 degrees at the moment. Is the rest of the country not going through this peculiarly cold few days?

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It was 11 here yesterday. it's 8 degrees at the moment. Is the rest of the country not going through this peculiarly cold few days?

It really isn't cold here at all. Currently 13 but will only reach a cool high of 16 today

Heating came on yesterday. Probably needed it but didn’t stop me muttering what the **** is the heating on for. Conversely slept with the window closed last night. Too bloody warm as a result. 

7 minutes ago, sne said:

Vancouver had 49,5  °C and Portland Oregon 46.7  °C this week. That's just crazy.

Absolutely ridiculous heat in West Canada recently, 49.6C in the SHADE. Record highs around the world normally get broken by 0.1 or 0.2 centigrade but they’ve had records smashed by nearly 5C. Over 40C the human body can stop sweating and die from heat exhaustion so it seems crazy that you could die from sitting in the shade in Canada without other methods of cooling down.

• Like 1

Feels like November today. Grey, a bit rainy and very chilly. You’d think we’re in Autumn heading into winter. I want to get my shorts on please, not dig the jumpers back out. It’s crap. 

Edited by Ingram85

Â