Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

On 11/26/2015, 4:44:27, Wainy316 said:

I found the pilot very meh when I watched it about a year ago. Big fan of the book though so I'm wondering whether to give the whole series a go.

I agree that overall the pilot wasn't great mainly because the acting was pretty diabolical. But the production was good and the premise is, of course, always intriguing. I'm crossing my fingers that a commitment to an entire season will equal an improvement in the weaker areas.

On 25/11/2015, 23:22:43, Rob182 said:

I thought the helium and balloons were from when they put together the plan to lead the walkers away, 3 or 4 episodes ago. I'm sure I remember seeing some balloons on string at a few of the points where they lead the walkers.

That is my memory of it as well Rob.

anyone watching the show on amazon prime about the usa post ww2 occupied by germany and japan?

TMITHC has been disappointing for me. Based on a good book (although I was at school when I last read it), looks good, but the acting (possibly the script) is letting it down.

The Bridge S3 is **** ing brilliant.

• Like 1

Fargo this week was excellent. I love Kirsten Dunst! She's awesome in this week!

And seem to be saying this weekly but... The Leftovers is shaping up very nicely! Not a single episode that hasn't been amazing. Could actually be my favourite season of any TV show ever.

Edited by PieFacE

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

TMITHC has been disappointing for me. Based on a good book (although I was at school when I last read it), looks good, but the acting (possibly the script) is letting it down.

The Bridge S3 is **** ing brilliant.

I don't share the disappointment on The Man in the High Castle (as I had no book reference for it) but I wholeheartedly agree on The Bridge. Top stuff.

On 12/1/2015, 7:54:35, Zatman said:

started Gotham and have to say its surprisingly good and fun, much better than I expected. Reminds me a bit of TTim Burton Batman with the dark visuals

I have to be honest, Gotham was probably one of the biggest disappointments I have watched. Didnt like it at all, boring as hell.

I am on Episode two of Jessica Jones, very enjoyable show thus far

Â