Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Caught my dad watching the last episode of Breaking Bad S1 a month or so ago, I've already watched the entire thing a couple times yet it hooked me in enough to start watching it again from that point. On the last episode again now, I'm sure it's been said here countless times but what a fantastic show it is, definitely a contender for the best show I've ever watched.

• Like 4

RE: Walking Dead, although this weeks episode was a slight improvement, it was in a lot of ways back to it's old sluggish ways. As a follower of the comics, though, there was some awesome fan service which greatly enhanced my enjoyment. There has been this whole series though, Holly's involvement being a good example. They cast an actress who was an absolute spit of the comic character, just to instantly have her killed off, heh.

Did anyone discuss Negan being cast in this here? He has been, and will be in the series finale. It'll be worth keeping up with for that, trust.

RE: Walking Dead, although this weeks episode was a slight improvement, it was in a lot of ways back to it's old sluggish ways. As a follower of the comics, though, there was some awesome fan service which greatly enhanced my enjoyment. There has been this whole series though, Holly's involvement being a good example. They cast an actress who was an absolute spit of the comic character, just to instantly have her killed off, heh.

Did anyone discuss Negan being cast in this here? He has been, and will be in the series finale. It'll be worth keeping up with for that, trust.

I don't follow the comics but the one thing I do know is that if this Negan is appearing then...

Glenn isn't dead. Yet.

Peep show ....brilliant ...dobby looks rougher than she did ....still probably would 

Really, if anything she's gone from a 5 to a 6 IMO

She's only gone up because there's no Elena, Nancy or Big Suze to compare her to.

Peep show ....brilliant ...dobby looks rougher than she did ....still probably would 

Really, if anything she's gone from a 5 to a 6 IMO

She's only gone up because there's no Elena, Nancy or Big Suze to compare her to.

Big Suze God bless what a woman

18 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I don't follow the comics but the one thing I do know is that if this Negan is appearing then...

Hidden Content

I half expect them to have that happen to someone else, they've mixed it up like that before. Hershal having his leg amputated at the prison instead of Dale, Andrea sleepling with Shane instead of Dale, Daryl basically being Tyresse with a crossbow instead of a hammer, Carol being badass Andrea, giving Bob Dale's 'ending' (Tainted meat! TAINTED MEAT!!!), etc...

Either way, he's a badass dude, and is pretty funny to boot, in a wrong kind of way, something the show severely lacks.

Yeah I think it would be a mistake for that to happen. Would be a brilliant emotional episode 

Spoiler

especially if Maggie watches him die but can do nothing about it

and would hold great shock value, but the show would lose something without him imo. 

Edited by PieFacE

I don't think it would, I think the show needs a good send off at the end of every series, one way or another. They need to 'send off' a lot of the supporting cast, actually, there's just so many now. Carol hasn't been in it for 2 episodes, and where is Gabriel? Heath? Plus we know Jesus is being introduced in the second half of this series, so some casualties would give some of the better, more established, characters more screen time, and some of the newer ones chance to develop some more.

The producers did a great job with The Governor (although they did tone his actions down a bit for TV) , so whatever way they decide to introduce Negan, I expect it to be decent. If memory serves, when that happened in issue 100 The Saviors stumbled upon the Alexandria group by accident, but with the goings on in the last episode I think it may play out a bit differently.

I know there is a comic thread, but on the subject, issue 150 is coming up in Jan which promises something massive, the current arc is an interesting one, some think it may lead to the death of Rick!

Just now, Chindie said:

might be better than D'Onfrio as Wilson Fisk it seems.

High praise indeed if that is the case. D'Onfrio was superb.

Going to try and watch a couple of episodes over the weekend. Really looking forward to it.

• Like 1

Â