Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

8 hours ago, Wainy316 said: South Park season 19 has been incredible! Back on form and then some.

Each episode is on a different issue but the season has an intwined plot running throughout.

1443116941383.jpg

"Buckle up, buckaroo"

• Like 3

On 21/11/2015, 11:11:52, Brumerican said:

Nope , I take that back . Louis C.K.'s show IS called Louie . I was right the first time and now I have edited incorrectly .

Anyway "Master of None" is very similar to Louis' C.K's show "Louie". :D

Agreed, even if I haven't seen that much of Louie.

I'm loving the cameos/recurring roles in it too. They all seem to be from some of my favourite shows :) 

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Walking dead was good this week

Has anyone started watching marvels jessica jones yet? Thats my next venture to start on

You couldn't pay me to watch that. Looks absolutely shit.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Has anyone started watching marvels jessica jones yet? Thats my next venture to start on

Watched the first two episodes and it's fantastic.

Has a really dark vibe to it, and Ritter is excellent in the lead role.

sounds like a very mixed show. Designer1 I also got the vibe thats quite dark in comparison to other Marvel shows that why it looks of interest. hopefully better that Marvels Agents which for me is crap, and also the poor Gotham (I know thats not Dc though)

14 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Watched the first two episodes and it's fantastic.

Has a really dark vibe to it, and Ritter is excellent in the lead role.

This.

Tennant is also fantastically creepy as a character that is just deeply unpleasant rather than the usual megalomaniac comic book villain.

I'm 6 episodes in and there's very little focus on powers the characters have, bar the villain it's all pretty incidental to the plot and in many cases you could completely cut any reference to powers and not have to change anything. There's a running theme of abuse that underpins the whole thing and that's the focus of the show.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

sounds like a very mixed show. Designer1 I also got the vibe thats quite dark in comparison to other Marvel shows that why it looks of interest. hopefully better that Marvels Agents which for me is crap, and also the poor Gotham (I know thats not Dc though)

It's had almost universal acclaim. I've seen very few reactions from people that don't like it.

Marvel's Netflix stuff is considerably darker and more low scale than it's movies, with first Daredevil being violent and gritty and now Jessica Jones dealing with abuse. It's nothing like Agents of Shield.

I like Gotham. 😔

2 hours ago, Chindie said:

This.

Tennant is also fantastically creepy as a character that is just deeply unpleasant rather than the usual megalomaniac comic book villain.

I'm 6 episodes in and there's very little focus on powers the characters have, bar the villain it's all pretty incidental to the plot and in many cases you could completely cut any reference to powers and not have to change anything. There's a running theme of abuse that underpins the whole thing and that's the focus of the show.

again, this

Its good, its very dark, her power is underplayed, luke cage's power is fairly underplayed although at least explained, her's aren't even clear as to what they are or how powerful she is, much like daredevil the selling point is the villain who is excellent (i said to my missus last night while watching it, if you had his power would it make you a bastard? is he inherently bad or just got a power that would corrupt you?) its about fear, corruption, insecurity, its not about people in capes flying around saving people 

• Like 2

Homeland was a quiter affair this week which looks like it could be the quiet before the storm.

TWD was pretty good although I just don't buy that Glenn could have got out of that alive, and didn't anyone notice that the Spire was breaking apart. Not sure how they are going to get out of that in a hurry.

Â