Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Jessica Jones is shite. Watched the first 5 episodes,  not sure I'll go back.  I think Daredevil was much better,  and I also think Gotham is better but it's not great.  

The Leftovers this week,  haha,  now that's television.  Absolutely bonkers and Justin Theroux is absolutely killing it this season.  Deserves awards,  lots of them.  The shift in pace between S1 to S2 has been incredible.  Never known a series change so fast and keep its quality.  

I did find Homeland a bit funny when they were using a Firewire cable to connect laptops,  who the feck has Firewire on their laptop anymore?  

Edited by PieFacE

[quote post="1822957" timestamp="1448390520" name="mykey.

TWD was pretty good although I just don't buy that Glenn could have got out of that alive, and didn't anyone notice that the Spire was breaking apart. Not sure how they are going to get out of that in a hurry.

First 10 minutes of next week need to be utter mayhem or GTFO.

11 hours ago, carlitobrigante said:

fargo season 2 is epic. Amazing television.

I liked season one, but season two is even better. I read online that there will be a third season although I don't know what they plan to do with it?

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Xela said:

Liking Elementary (s2) at the minute. Its not outstanding but very watchable, plus has Lucy Liu and her fine legs in it

i loved it but got a bit bored of it in series 3, introduction of new characters upsetting the chemistry of the existing characters, need to give it another go

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

i loved it but got a bit bored of it in series 3, introduction of new characters upsetting the chemistry of the existing characters, need to give it another go

Season 4 puts it right.

Watched the first Episode of Blindspot last night, I'm hooked. Features Jaime Alexander naked 9/10 WB.

Oooh TWD finished on a cliffhanger...until next week.

Oh and that random helium can and balloons on the side of the road....[emoji23]

I thought the helium and balloons were from when they put together the plan to lead the walkers away, 3 or 4 episodes ago. I'm sure I remember seeing some balloons on string at a few of the points where they lead the walkers.

Caught up on Episode 2 & 3 of Peep Show last night.

Episode 2 was sooooo good, im genuinely shocked they have done such a good job with this new series. I think Ep 2 is on my top 5 episodes of the entire show it was that good.

• Like 1

On ‎22‎/‎11‎/‎2015‎ ‎12‎:‎08‎:‎12, Wainy316 said:

South Park season 19 has been incredible! Back on form and then some.

Each episode is on a different issue but the season has an intwined plot running throughout.

Its Kenny's House, at the Lofts, at SodoSopa.

I don't think everything has been great but PC Principal is a good character and yes it is clever how they have continuity through all the episodes. I think that was a necessary change to keep it going really as it was becoming very stale.

11 hours ago, chappy said:

Peep show was incredible tonight, so funny

It was brilliant.  I enjoyed Toast of London as well, I've been a bit iffy about it the few times I've watched but I laughed a lot yesterday.  I don't know why but the name Penvelope had me in tears, and the weather girl, omg she is fit.

• Like 1

Â