Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

16 hours ago, PieFacE said:

The woman who plays Jessica Jones is so annoying. Just like a whiny annoying teenager.

Maybe she has been asked to play that role like that? Think she is quite good to be honest she has made the role her own. i am only on episode 2 but I like the show

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gharperr said:

started watching peep show yesterday. watched 5 seasons in one day. unbelievably good. I dont lol thaaat much when im by myself but its constant with this show

You watched 15 hours of television in one day?

Good work, sir.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, troon_villan said: **** off Homeland. That's my favourite character.

Bit grim wasn't it.  I'm still hoping he's putting it on and comes out kicking some ass in the next episode.

What did the guy inject him with and whisper in his ear?

Leftovers season 2 finale,  so so so good.  Best series of television I think I've ever seen.  If this gets cancelled when shite like Jessica Jones gets plaudits I'll be so so gutted.  Everything about the Leftovers oozes class.  Doesn't get anywhere near the attention it deserves which is a tragedy.  

3 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

What did the guy inject him with and whisper in his ear?

Spoiler

It was the the stuff that the doctor in charge said lessens the effect of the sarin to the guy earlier in the episode.  The guy then said 'this might save you' to Quinn as he injected him, but he looked a bit **** with the foaming at the mouth and everything.

Just now, maqroll said:

Whatever happened to Boardwalk Empire, was it cancelled, or did it just run it's course? 

Yes.

Daredevil season 2 trailer

That guy looks familiar...

:D

• Like 2

Â