Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

On 12/11/2015, 12:44:31, troon_villan said:

It's supposed to be the end of the world and they're desperate.

He's a terrible character though.

Never been a huge fan of TWD but watch it as my other half likes it but even she is getting to the point where she thinks its lost its way.

The one point I cannot get over (Glenn being a prime example) is that they have survived this long by behaving a certain way and taking precautions but then all of a sudden they behave completely out of character and get got.

walking dead fans

Spoiler

I dont think Glenn is dead as they have not re-visited or acknowledged his death at all in the last couple episodes which suggests to me he will somehow survive that attack which I think would be stupid as he is in absolutely impossible situation to get out of

On 11/16/2015, 12:46:47, mykeyb said:

Yes this series has carried on at the standard of the last series.

Not sure if sarcastic or not, but seeing Season 4 was awful, i'm assuming you're saying that season 5 is also awful?

On 11/13/2015, 1:19:58, VILLAMARV said:

Too many good concepts are lost when you're trying to make them into over 100 hours of broadcastable material. Heroes, Prison Break, Revenge, United States of Tara, all really good concepts I thought and all watchable for a series, but then their success means they get signed up and the focus shifts to milking a commercial entity rather than writing, filming and delivering a decent story. All too often they have some Sue Ellen realising it was all a dream moment to bring us back to square one so we can rehash the whole thing over and over and over.

But then you have series like Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Battlestar Galactica which need that many hours to tell their full story.

Its not the number of hours or number of series that is the problem, its the rubbish writing.

Â