Manchester United

BOF

32 minutes ago, duke313 said:

United fans taking a break from protesting their owners so they can celebrate their new £60m signing.

Ok, the CL winning top midfielder has gone in.

We want glazers out, all they do is take money out! 

They played very well tonight, right attitude from first minute can take you a long way in a game against superior team sometimes.

Rashford had his best game in about two years even if you know that goal would've been offside if we'd scored it and Malacia looks a player at left back.

Think trick is can they rouse themselves for early game away to Southampton on Saturday who'll be in their faces themselves. I have my doubts.

Has anyone made the obligatory "If United can do it, maybe there's hope for us" post yet? Oh ... no? Are things in VillaWorld that bad, eh? I fear the answer, so please don't reply, please. 😐

Edited by Marka Ragnos

18 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Has anyone made the obligatory "If United can do it, maybe there's hope for us" post yet? Oh ... no? Are things in VillaWorld that bad, eh? I fear the answer, so please don't reply, please. 😐

Can you go from utter dogshit to really good? Apparently.

Edited by Mr_Dogg
  • Haha 1

I called it before the game. Had a feeling they'd win. 

Just goes to show you the dynamics of team games. I know absolutely no-one on here believes it, but we could see the same here. Form is temporary. 

Am I the only one to think they weren't that good?

Yes, the looked better organised, partly due to Maguire being benched. 

Credit to Ten Hag for calming things down, but as an attacking threat all they did was counter attack. There is nothing wrong with that, but it's not a sign of a great performance.

also, let's make a note of how bad Liverpool were. They hardly threatened De geas goal. 

I reckon this man u team would lose this game to most PL teams. It's more a negative for plop than a positive for Man u. 

I think they were carried by an unusually loud Old Trafford. If they’d have conceded first they might have been humiliated. Thin margins.

Most noticeable was the work rate of every single player. They ran their socks off. That’s the absolute minimum for any player at that level. It has its own rewards as they’ve seen.

Dropping the names who had let them down over the previous 2/3 seasons was a must and should have happened already. TH seems to have got there in the end.

Â