Manchester United

BOF

8 hours ago, Genie said:

James Milner took a dive in the box last night too. They’re all at it. Pisses me right off.

I'm not so sure it was a dive as it was his legs don't work like they used to before.

Bruno is a strange one, one minute he's holding on to the ball wasting time, the next it is the 94th minute and he's heading to the corner flag only to surrender possession trying to play a ball into the box.

Same at VP last year, I believe it was the 2-2 where we were 2-0 down. They went 2 goals up and were flying and all of a sudden the entire football aspect when out the window and he was ranting, raving, shithousing - he lost complete sight of the fact they were cruising.
He's an absolute liability. Talented. Playing like absolute shite for too long but a complete liability.

8 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I'm not so sure it was a dive as it was his legs don't work like they used to before.

Bruno is a strange one, one minute he's holding on to the ball wasting time, the next it is the 94th minute and he's heading to the corner flag only to surrender possession trying to play a ball into the box.

Same at VP last year, I believe it was the 2-2 where we were 2-0 down. They went 2 goals up and were flying and all of a sudden the entire football aspect when out the window and he was ranting, raving, shithousing - he lost complete sight of the fact they were cruising.
He's an absolute liability. Talented. Playing like absolute shite for too long but a complete liability.

Not only that but I bet he's probably a negative force in the dressing room. 

47 minutes ago, a-k said:

Gotta make the long trek to Cyprus and Transnistria this year

Brutal journeys for midweek on a thurs. That said they could easily take a "b" team to both.

Edited by pas5898

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

In a surprise to absolutely nobody Martinez wasnt the big United defensive problem after all, it was Maguire and Shaw

Indeed. They look like they have purpose now. Much more of a team than before. 

Making Ronaldo and those to less influential in the squad certainly looks like it's helping.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

In a surprise to absolutely nobody Martinez wasnt the big United defensive problem after all, it was Maguire and Shaw

Harry Maguire playing quarter back for Man Utd is a bad idea, shocker.

Look forward to him reprising his role for England in the winter

20 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Harry Maguire playing quarter back for Man Utd is a bad idea, shocker.

Look forward to him reprising his role for England in the winter

With his lack of match practice going into the World Cup Southgate will play him for his freshness

52 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Martinez is going to struggle against someone like Mitrovic I think. Someone like Watkins he will read all day

Think with Varane he would have more brains to sort out the situation than Arry does and take responsibility

11 hours ago, villa4europe said:

He's a £50m International CL footballer, he'll be well aware of how tall he is and will compensate for it with either his positioning, ability to jump or to play the man

The obsession over his height is weird 

Yes. He is 3 centimeters shorter than Carles Puyol and Puyol is one of the best that ever played the position.

• Like 1

Just now, NoelVilla said:

Yes. He is 3 centimeters shorter than Carles Puyol and Puyol is one of the best that ever played the position.

Puyol is a great example, knew how to time his jump and his body strength to compensate for his lack of height, also brave as anything meaning he threw himself in to headers 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â