Manchester United

BOF

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Ronaldo has put the wheels in motion for being disruptive enough to get what he wants (a transfer).

Link

If I was him I'd be focusing entirely on one last go at the World Cup.  Park myself at United, get plenty of minutes scoring goals without playing twice a week and being in the best shape possible for Portugal, who actually have a well-rounded team and half a chance despite struggling to qualify.  Then leave on a free in the summer to a Champions League team.  All he is doing now is putting those clubs off and risking his reputation with Manure fans.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Even if thwee is a breakway european league why would they invite utd? They would the whipping boys of it. They will finiah bottom every year. They would get a better game against west ham

This is the real reason fans protested I think honestly 

34 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

If I was him I'd be focusing entirely on one last go at the World Cup.  Park myself at United, get plenty of minutes scoring goals without playing twice a week and being in the best shape possible for Portugal, who actually have a well-rounded team and half a chance despite struggling to qualify.  Then leave on a free in the summer to a Champions League team.  All he is doing now is putting those clubs off and risking his reputation with Manure fans.

He just wants the CL goal record, I think, and doesn't want to risk Messi catching up

46 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Perhaps Ronaldo will decide that home is more important than money and move back to Sporting.

Fat chance!

You really think he couldn’t retire now and make as much money in sponsorships?

1 hour ago, Genie said:

He’s in the hundreds of millions club. At this moment I expect his next move will be 99% about football (although I’m sure he won’t play for free).

His move back to Man Utd was about football.

13 hours ago, AXD said:

Chelsea had a season like that a few years ago didn’t they? Not really in a relegation battle, but around 14-15th throughout the season. Imagine ManU doing that, ‘rock bottom’ for them.

Actually since Feb their form is relegation, 20 points from 20 games and think they've now lost their last 7 away games going back to March.

They'll probably be like Arsenal two years ago, stuck in bottom half until December and will then hit a decent run and get up to giddy heights of 8th.

5 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Perhaps Ronaldo will decide that home is more important than money and move back to Sporting.

Fat chance!

He has been planning to finish his career there in fairness

Also they are probably better than United now 😂😂

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

They're trying to organise a fan walk out on Monday night vs liverpool

If they win that game they go above them in the league 

Their fans are very much part of the  problem

Couldn’t agree more!!!

The fact that most of their fans are fans because of winning whether they accept it or not, the whole situation is great.

They have spent money, it’s not owners money but generated money. They should be better than they are not just in squad but all infrastructure.

Welcome to the real world of football. As villa fans we have had our own but there are far worse off fans than ours.

Long May it continue.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Fair play if they manage to get Casemiro over the line.

He would help them a lot

They need to fix the culture at the club though. They could bring in Mbappe and Haaland and as it stands they’d just walk around the pitch every week collecting their wages.

• Like 1

Man Utd linked with everyone it seems. 

United are a good example of what not to do, throwing money about in a panic and signing players for the sake of it.  We might not have signed anyone in a while, but our owners know what they are doing, we'll sign someone when the right player is available for the right price.

17 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Man Utd linked with everyone it seems. 

United are a good example of what not to do, throwing money about in a panic and signing players for the sake of it.  We might not have signed anyone in a while, but our owners know what they are doing, we'll sign someone when the right player is available for the right price.

Thing is that would sink most clubs eventually. Man U and their weird Bangaladeshi ice cream partners etc and fans around the world means it'll never happen as the money keeps pouring in. 

• Like 1

Â