Manchester United

BOF

1 hour ago, LondonLax said:

To be fair to him he did ask to go in the summer didn’t he? 

Yes, I can see why he’s annoyed. He wanted to go, they made him stay and then barely play him. It could be the last season of his career.

I assume we’ll see more of this to make sure he gets his way in January.

Edited by Genie

9 hours ago, bobzy said:

Man Utd a miles better team without Ronaldo - who is now resorting to sulking off when he doesn't get subbed on.  What a **** prick :D 

Sounds more like he refused to come on! 

egotistical w@nksock 

3 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

another ego in the dressing room…

dunno how i feel about it. I think football does take itself a bit seriously and im all for a bit of fun and character. Skills and showboating are also good craic

on the other hand this move served absolutely no purpose, and Antony has a face you would never tire of slapping so im genuinely conflicted

6 hours ago, TheMelvillan said:

dunno how i feel about it. I think football does take itself a bit seriously and im all for a bit of fun and character. Skills and showboating are also good craic

on the other hand this move served absolutely no purpose, and Antony has a face you would never tire of slapping so im genuinely conflicted

True players like Ronaldinho made me fall in love with the game. But as you said Antony’s showboat served no purpose .

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheMelvillan said:

Literally gave the attacker time and space to move into. He just fluffed the pass.

The outrage over this is hilarious today.

Yep. I'd much rather see this than the same pundits endlessly praise McGinn for being an absolute "warrior".

A warrior who can't control a ball run pass tackle shoot.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Making Ronaldo captain, that's a proper LOL moment.

He's been one of the greats but is a sad sight on the football pitch these days.

He had plenty to offer last season but he’s been dreadful this year. He looks completely past it now.

Not letting him go in the summer is looking worse and worse by the week.

• Like 1

I was surprised at how bad Ronaldo was.  They’d been on decent form as of late as well, but they looked very average. The midfield 2 of Eriksen and Casemiro are quality on the ball, but lack any legs. Van de Beek was so ponderous on the ball. 

Â