Manchester United

BOF

7 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

Those players have turned into the Chelsea squads from years back - decided they don't like/rate the manager so are just downing tools until he gets sacked.

Yep.

1. New manager comes in with a clean slate

2. players play shit.

3. manager recognises need for change and promises to **** them off,

4. players down tools to get manager out.

5. Manager sacked

6. Restart at 1

5 minutes ago, Nicho said:

We lost twice to them with as shit as they are, fear being the wrong word but they always seem to beat us no matter how they are doing.

Sometimes a terrible player or team just has that hoodoo over somebody

Liverpool for some reason struggled against Lambert teams

All eyes on SJR as he has made big talk about a revolution at United but so far all he has done is a bit of penny pinching and shown he’s out of touch with the modern world by ordering an end to all WFH.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Sometimes a terrible player or team just has that hoodoo over somebody

Liverpool for some reason struggled against Lambert teams

Visited with Celtic, Norwich, us (3 times), Wolves and Stoke and never lost at Anfield!

• Shocked 3

15 minutes ago, Genie said:

Whenever I see these clips of Goldbridge’s tantrums I’m waiting for his wife to open the door to tell him to pack it in or she’s turning the lot off.

I'm still struggling to come to terms with realising he does these videos in his PJ's. Dunno why, but I find it troubling. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Genie said:

Whenever I see these clips of Goldbridge’s tantrums I’m waiting for his wife to open the door to tell him to pack it in or she’s turning the lot off.

I always assumed he was down the garden in a shed. No way would a family put up with those baby rants and screams from upstairs on a weekly basis.

Sorry to say this once again, but HOW did we let these total chumps take 6 off us?! With one of them being a classic 2-0 to the Villa, we're done here.

I hate this club. I hate their stupid stadium, I hate their stupid fans, I hate their players and I hate their curse put on us. I hate this club more that Blues. At least I don't have to actually hate Blues because I think they shouldn't exist as a club, but this lot have been nothing but complete and utter misery for me since the mid 90s

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

I always assumed he was down the garden in a shed. No way would a family put up with those baby rants and screams from upstairs on a weekly basis.

It does look like a shed/cupboard yes. It’s all very odd. A grown man behaving like a 13 year old losing at Fifa.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Vancvillan said:

Realistically who would take the job when they boot ETH?

It's the definition of a poisoned chalice.

Personally I think they need a true leader, one of the world's greatest players - the kind of man that will look you in the eye.

I’d love to see Southgate go there next, and I think there’s a good chance that SJR will go all out for the highly coveted England boss. I really hope it happens. 

SkyBet have him as second favourite after Tuchel. Although they’ve also got Lopetegui who has agreed to join West Ham, and that man Emery who’s just signed a contract extension at Villa, so don’t take any of it seriously. 

IMG_0368.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

He's married? I'd have guessed incel. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’d love to see Southgate go there next, and I think there’s a good chance that SJR will go all out for the highly coveted England boss. I really hope it happens. 

SkyBet have him as second favourite after Tuchel. Although they’ve also got Lopetegui who has agreed to join West Ham, and that man Emery who’s just signed a contract extension at Villa, so don’t take any of it seriously. 

IMG_0368.jpeg

Zidane has rejected them several times already, and doesn’t speak English so that’s another unlikely one.

Graham Potter could be a decent option. Out of work which helps. If I was a United fan Is take him over Southgate any day of the week.

• Like 1

Yeah Potter could be good but only if the players like him. Otherwise he won’t get the time to embed his ideas properly. 

Still got this feeling Southgate will go after the Euros. 

47 minutes ago, Genie said:

It does look like a shed/cupboard yes. It’s all very odd. A grown man behaving like a 13 year old losing at Fifa.

A man with a fake name, showing apparently fake support for a club, having fake conversations with fake followers and having fake reactions to games in a fake room.

The annoying thing is that the only place I see his face or name is on VT. People need to ignore the deliberately provocative gimp.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Would anyone be surprised if they're soon signing up some of the Palace players torturing them today?

I will. They'll not lower themselves to that despite being what they should do. They'll sign a load of expensive rejects from the super clubs on enormous wages because they're "names". It's what they do. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

I will. They'll not lower themselves to that despite being what they should do. They'll sign a load of expensive rejects from the super clubs on enormous wages because they're "names". It's what they do. 

Let's hope. And the media will be, "There's a new spirit about Manchester United!" etc. etc. Again.

• Like 1

Caught 2 Brummie Reds talking in the Kitchen as work today*

They were proper playing Football Manager out loud. Just reeling off names of players they're going to get rid of in the summer. 

I said who the hell did they think was going to buy them off them? One of them said Saudi would take a few which is probably right but also **** annoying. In years gone by they would be absolutely screwed, but the emergence of Saudi probably does mean they'll be able to get rid of a load of players that should hamstring them. 

* I'll let the one off because I know his Dad who is a proper Manc and has been a United season ticket holder for decades - he's just done his job and ensured his son follows his team. 

10 hours ago, mjmooney said:

He's married? I'd have guessed incel. 

image.png.813c73c18673d55655e52db9e85a4b10.png

lets not forget that Goldbridge is playing a role, a role that has got him nearly 2m subscribers, he plays up to it.

There is a strong rumour out there that he is actually a Forest fan, but he went for United as he saw there was more market for it on Youtube.

If anything, he's a pretty savvy businessman, selling a product (and he is the lead actor), and he acts it well, i bet he is nothing like it in real life tbh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â