Manchester United

BOF

2 minutes ago, a-k said:

Anyone got a clip of this?

There were several incidents to pick from.

The worst was after Liverpool scored and he refused to give the ball back to Salah. Then he was tempted to go to ground holding his face. I don’t say this much, but I wish someone would give him something to cry about (as my mum used to say).

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

The worst was after Liverpool scored and he refused to give the ball back to Salah. Then he was tempted to go to ground holding his face. I don’t say this much, but I wish someone would give him something to cry about (as my mum used to say).

De Gea is looking at Bruno like u wot m8

1 minute ago, a-k said:

De Gea is looking at Bruno like u wot m8

He was an embarrassment. And that’s before you mention he booted the ball at his own goal, luckily for him there was another United player on the line. 

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

Salah bottled that. Nobody would have begrudged him throwing the ball in ratboys face

Maybe the opposition should wear an Emi mask going forward

28 minutes ago, Genie said:

I don't think that was the worst, it was petulant nonsense (and went on a bit too long for me, probably should've been booked?) but not the worst.  Hell, even the dive in the box wasn't the worst.  You could tell he was expecting the challenge and went for the attempt to win a penalty, but the challenge never happened.  Gave an embarrassed laugh and went on his way.

No, the worst stuff for me are the tiny touches he gets and then collapses to the ground in agony.  There were a couple of absolutely miniscule touches around his head that caused him to go down clutching his face.  That's the worst shit, cheating word removed.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Genie said:

One day someone is going to strike him and catch him with a late tackle. Horrible little rat man. 

1 hour ago, Genie said:

The blatent dive for the penalty was even worse for me. Cheating scum

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Seems to me that as well as simulation, there's a booking there for unsporting behaviour. All of this while already on a yellow for diving.

The refs let this bellend get away with far too much, he should have been off.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Seems to me that as well as simulation, there's a booking there for unsporting behaviour. All of this while already on a yellow for diving.

The refs let this bellend get away with far too much, he should have been off.

Time wasting, unsporting behaviour, simulation. All unpunished. 

3 separate yellows.

Having given it some actual thought...It's Man United's kick off, so I'm not buying the unsporting behaviour/timewasting, it's Salah being a dick, isn't it? Bruno takes their kickoffs, and his team has possession. Salah's got no right to demand the ball

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Having given it some actual thought...It's Man United's kick off, so I'm not buying the unsporting behaviour/timewasting, it's Salah being a dick, isn't it? Bruno takes their kickoffs, and his team has possession. Salah's got no right to demand the ball

How would it work if Salah had rushed the ball up and Liverpool just slowly got there instead of fighting for the ball?

2 hours ago, Genie said:

James Milner took a dive in the box last night too. They’re all at it. Pisses me right off.

It was a bad dive from Fernandes but yeah Liverpool should be last to complain, just put on loop how Salah got that penalty v us last season.

Strikers now just feel a brush and legs instantly collapse.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

They've won one game and you'd think they are about to conquer Europe if the media is anything to go by. A week ago they were criticizing Ten Hag, now he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Why are the sports media always like this with the so called top six. 🤣

Because they know the idiotic fans will lap it up. 

Very interesting shift in passing from United yesterday. Focusing on TAA on Uniteds left side, and much longer balls to break Liverpools press a bit. Definite shift from earlier games.

Also, Liverpool seemed to suffer a bit from the same we do at times; no-one covering for the full backs getting forward.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, daft said:

Very interesting shift in passing from United yesterday. Focusing on TAA on Uniteds left side, and much longer balls to break Liverpools press a bit. Definite shift from earlier games.

Also, Liverpool seemed to suffer a bit from the same we do at times; no-one covering for the full backs getting forward.

Well we likely modelled our ‘system’ on theirs so that makes sense. 

• Like 1

Â