Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

6 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

billions will be dead in 20 years

I think given the numbers she has given are about right to be fair.  It's that old age and death thing which affects some humans.  In itself it means a few billion people to do less damage to the planet so she is all over the place, what does she want ? 😁

14 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Why does Extinction Rebellion piss you off? Fair play to them imo.

The large majority of these protests are held by people who just want to rebel against society. Complete idiots who spend days campaigning, causing congestion thus adding traffic fumes, camping out and leaving litter to be cleared up after them and generally being a nuisance to the public and police.

If they were to gather in force as they have done and actually do some good then maybe others would follow. Organise mass litter clearing across the UK, fund raise to make changes that can help their cause; instead they sit around causing chaos for a few days then go home to forget about it for another few months.

• Like 4

About 2 weeks ago, i had a note on my car saying that I'm always parking blocking a 'fire road' and next time I do it, they'll call the town guard on me. Thing is, there's no sign or anything. And I've been making a point of not parking there since.

Guess what happens if I don't park there?

Someone else does.

Nosey bastard.

16 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Yeah...I don't think I could.

She ain't ugly or owt, just a whiney liberal with an annoying laugh :(

So your son doesn't come into your decision-making process at all then :lol::thumb::P  

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

About 2 weeks ago, i had a note on my car saying that I'm always parking blocking a 'fire road' and next time I do it, they'll call the town guard on me. Thing is, there's no sign or anything. And I've been making a point of not parking there since.

Guess what happens if I don't park there?

Someone else does.

Nosey bastard.

That has given me one of Baldrick's cunning plans.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

he failed the police test

23 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Before he couldn't give a shit.

Listen to you

Get on board with the revolution, or you can change that avatar :)

Maybe a bit of bonding over a hunt saboteuring weekend?

You'd be great at dragging toffs off horses.

4 hours ago, Xann said:

Listen to you

Get on board with the revolution, or you can change that avatar :)

Maybe a bit of bonding over a hunt saboteuring weekend?

You'd be great at dragging toffs off horses.

Ah, hunting, I'm all for flame throwering that bunch of words removed

• Like 2

Fortnite. Theres a whole essays worth of stuff that pisses me off about the game but at the moment my partners lad has been staring at a black hole on the tv screen for 20 minutes. I've told him he's got 10 minutes and if nothing changes then it's going off.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Haha 1

Â