Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

And now we’ve finally ordered something the card machine has ran out of printer paper and the guy has f**ked off somewhere to fix it. She now has time to change her mind! 

Shopping. With the wife. On match day. Tsk. 

Rookie error. 

• Haha 1

On 17/10/2019 at 12:28, Seat68 said:

My wife uses road numbers, I know motorways obviously but A roads, I have to ask her what landmarks are on roads. 

just use the places signposted generally. Road numbers are pretty silly and go all over the place plus many similar ones are in the same area

For example to get from Liverpool to Bristol I'll go Chester, Wrexham, Oswestry, Welshpool, Newton, Llanidloes, Rhayader, Builth Wells, Talgarth, Crickhowell, Abergavenny, Raglan, Newport, Bristol. The only road numbers I could tell you are A5, A470 and M4 the rest I'm oblivious too despite doing the route many times

• Like 1

This makes me feel sad rather than p^@@ me off, but when I don't know the name of things like trees, flowers, shrubs, birds and things like that in nature; I see these things every day so strange that I haven't got a clue what a lot of them are called. Same with architecture I can see buildings not really have much of clue when they were built or what the different parts mean. Walking and looking around for me is like trying to read a story where I don't understand any of the words.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, useless said:

This makes me feel sad rather than p^@@ me off, but when I don't know the name of things like trees, flowers, shrubs, birds and things like that in nature; I see these things every day so strange that I haven't got a clue what a lot of them are called. Same with architecture I can see buildings not really have much of clue when they were built or what the different parts mean. Walking and looking around for me is like trying to read a story where I don't understand any of the words.

You could always find out the names...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, useless said:

I don't know the name of things like trees, flowers, shrubs

One

birds 

Two

Same with architecture I can see buildings not really have much of clue when they were built or what the different parts mean.

Three

Hopefully they'll be of some use in future :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m pretty good at flags and fish, I’m pretty good on architectural terms. I’m good at identifying accents and languages.

Really quite poor at flowers, plants, trees, birds, aircraft, footballers.

When people laugh at something I don't find funny, or laugh too much at something mildly amusing. I know it's their right, and I'm just being a word removed, but it grinds my gears so much.

Especially when people do that "I can't breathe" thing at some basic derivative clichéd innuendo, and I just want to knock them out.

Am I mental?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, KentVillan said:

When people laugh at something I don't find funny, or laugh too much at something mildly amusing. I know it's their right, and I'm just being a word removed, but it grinds my gears so much.

Especially when people do that "I can't breathe" thing at some basic derivative clichéd innuendo, and I just want to knock them out.

Am I mental?

Chris Evans Laughing GIF by mtv

get over it (and find a sense of humour ;) ) 

(I concur, fake or over the top laughter can be irksome)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, KentVillan said:

Am I mental?

Quite the opposite, you clearly aren't the one craving attention or on drugs

• Like 1

Â