Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, Xela said:

The arrogance and condescending manner of our IT dept. 

Yes I need your help because I don't know how computers work... no need to be so smug and patronising about it. 

edit: They are just like The Office character

You wanna be like me, work in the IT department and not have a clue how computers work (my job is not under the bonnet IT based all)

17 minutes ago, Xela said:

I always used "More holidays than Alan Whicker" until recently when I had to explain to 75% of my colleagues who Whicker was and that he wasn't the creepy looking guy from accounts.

I need to update my references. 

Judith Chalmers?

Booked next week off work - yay

Everywhere in the UK looks like its going to rain until the end of time - f*cksticks

Edited by Xela

19 minutes ago, Xela said:

Booked next week off work - yay

Everywhere in the UK looks like its going to rain until the end of time - f*cksticks

UK rain lasts an hour though, then it's sun... for an hour and then it's rainbows and unicorns.  Just fascinating how many different types of weather you get in England in the summer, in the space of 12 hours. 

I love animals. I love dogs in general, but those small purse yapping **** rodent like dogs as Pomeranian makes me lose my shit at times.  

Came back from a jog and ran past one of them and it came charging at me yapping.  I jumped to as I was in the jogging 'zone'. So I shouted to the **** stupid woman 'watch your dog'. She answered 'it's not his fault, he gets scared'. Swear I wanted to turn and drop kick that piece of shit dog to death. Christ sometimes... not good for my blood pressure. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

3 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I swear you only just had a week off.  More holidays than Jill Dando!

I had 1 day off in the first 6 months of the year... now got to take 6 weeks off before Xmas!

I was off for a week 3 weeks ago. More holidays than Coleen Rooney! :D

1 hour ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Came back from a jog and ran past one of them and it came charging at me yapping.  I jumped to as I was in the jogging 'zone'.

Ah, there's a "piss me off that shouldn't" - the word/concept "jogging". One of my ex work colleagues was also a keen club runner, and one day another colleague said to us "Do you two still do jogging?". My friend said "NO! We RUN! Don't use the 'J word'!" 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Ah, there's a "piss me off that shouldn't" - the word/concept "jogging". One of my ex work colleagues was also a keen club runner, and one day another colleague said to us "Do you two still do jogging?". My friend said "NO! We RUN! Don't use the 'J word'!" 

That never bothers me that much, probably because I run so slow it probably is classed as jogging.

One that annoys me is when people say the word ‘marathon’ for any kind of distance race.

”I ran a marathon yesterday”

”Wow, really!? Which one?”

”The Birmingham 10k”

Edited by Paddywhack
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Seat68 said:

People who over react when dogs bark because they are scared. 

Dunno about overreact, but I hate having dogs barking at me, and having to decide whether they are scared/aggressive/'just saying hello'. It's intimidating. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Some word removed driving up the Solihull bypass at 29mph this morning at 6.30am.

They had a big sticker in the back window - "disabled driver".

Listen mate, if you're that disabled you can't drive at over 30mph, get a **** taxi.

Is that the taxi's that you were complaining the other day were driving too slow ? 😜

• Haha 1

Â