Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

The wankfest over Spurs' new stadium

To be fair if your going to spend over £1bn on a new stadium and then have it run over by several months its probably a good idea to spend a bit on PR. 

That's all that has happened here. As with any PR efforts just ignore and move on. 

1 hour ago, stuart_75 said:

They have special beer glasses that fill from the bottom.....

meh , whose impressed by that :)

On 23/01/2019 at 16:03, tonyh29 said:

I went with Saints as they sold Alligator burgers and had this beer machine that filled your pint up from the bottom ( like the video below)   ..I'm a simple man and the simple things impress me

they do also have the same(ish) embalm as Surrey which is probably the main reason 

13 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

How the hell does that work? 

Short answer: Magnets

Long answer: The glasses have a fridge magnet style floppy circular strip that sits on the hole at the bottom. The hole is surrounded by a tin ring, when the cup is placed on the dispenser it pushes up the magnet breaking the seal and beer is allowed to flow into the cup. The beer dispense is set to a timer.When the beer has finished dispensing you take the cup out straight up and the magnet flops straight onto the ring covering the hole creating a seal.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Mozzavfc said:

Short answer: Magnets

Long answer: The glasses have a fridge magnet style floppy circular strip that sits on the hole at the bottom. The hole is surrounded by a tin ring, when the cup is placed on the dispenser it pushes up the magnet breaking the seal and beer is allowed to flow into the cup. The beer dispense is set to a timer.When the beer has finished dispensing you take the cup out straight up and the magnet flops straight onto the ring covering the hole creating a seal.

There are a multitude of videos doing the rounds of inquisitive Spurs fans wondering how they work and finding out the hard way.  They poke the bottom of the cup, thus releasing the seal, giving themselves a very beery sleeve and an empty cup. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Give me White Hart Lane, Highbury, Maine Road, Ayresome Park, The Baseball Ground, etc., etc. over any of these soulless new stadiums. 

56262522_2084633544986310_4694641421964017664_n.jpg.a32b8a34f817f65ba714b15b073eefd9.jpg

• Like 3

Â