Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

16 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

oh I don't think Audi drivers have kids

Probably one for 'things I often wonder'.  Does the w**ker buy the BMW/Audi, or does buying it turn them into one.  The old chicken or the egg conundrum.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BOF said:

Probably one for 'things I often wonder'.  Does the w**ker buy the BMW/Audi, or does buying it turn them into one.  The old chicken or the egg conundrum.

I like to stay relevant. Hence why I moved from BWM to Audi as I want to stay at the top of the rocket polisher charts. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Anyone who judges someone based on the car they drive is just as big a rocket polisher as the person they are deriding. I’d say I’ve seen more dickheads driving dangerously and bullying other motorists while in clapped out nova’s and corsa’s than bmw’s and audi’s bit are all corsa car drivers dickheads? 

Edited by Ingram85

10 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I'm infuriated by the price comparison and cashback rigmarole we have to jump through unless we want to be scammed.

It's not enough that we have to accept our insurers (and ISPs, and phone providers, and mortgage providers) are going to rip us off on renewal and we have to **** about on price comparison sites. No, we have to try *every* comparison  site, because filling in identical information on them somehow gives vastly different prices for the same insurers.

It's a load of bullshit that must waste tens of millions of hours every year, and should be burned to the ground. Just give me the **** price.

I used carwow to get the deal on my new car believing their hype about getting the best price.  Once I was I was in the showroom I had to show them the Bristol Street Motors price advertised on their website and get them to match that because it was cheaper. 

10 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

are all corsa car drivers dickheads? 

No, just the scrawny yoofs who blast around in their p1sspoor souped up 15 yr old corsas thinking they're Lewis Hamilton and causing all manor of irritation to other road users.

In my book, they're no better than those prats who cycle on just the back wheel of their sister's bmx in the middle of a road.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

are all corsa car drivers dickheads? 

16 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I drive a corsa and I’m a prick.

:detect:

• Haha 1

On 25/03/2019 at 20:14, sharkyvilla said:

I got a plumber out last week because my electric shower stopped working, which all got sorted quickly and efficiently enough, but I'm 99% sure he's moved my toilet seat back an inch or so as my poo keeps landing on the porcelain rather than in the water.  I don't think my bumhole has moved since last week.  It's really odd.

It’s in Brum too. 

8E0C2A0F-8FD3-4C80-AE7C-9CFB8A4C43F8.jpeg

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I'm trying to work out who the celebrity endorsements are.  The one on the right looks like Fabio Capello.

The one on the left is definitely Pauline Quirk, now that's one bumhole I wouldn't want to play around with

The one in the middle is literally a dog whose name seems to begin with W

The one on the right I can't make out at all

Â