Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

20 hours ago, limpid said:

You should celebrate with a gold lion under your avatar....

This.  I don't contribute much but I do so knowing that you lovely lot will always have my back and I'd be in bits if this place went due to cost. :flag:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

I've got a bollocksy team building/training day tomorrow.  I'd rather wipe my arse with a cactus than go to it.

Subvert it. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Rather irritatingly my mum is dying. Massive heart attack, in an induced coma and on a ventilator. Arteries are **** so the are struggling to put a stent in. Pissing me off as she lives in bloody France. 

Tough times man.

Do let us know if we’re getting it right or wrong with the level of irritation you’re subject to on here.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Rather irritatingly my mum is dying. Massive heart attack, in an induced coma and on a ventilator. Arteries are **** so the are struggling to put a stent in. Pissing me off as she lives in bloody France. 

Sorry to hear that Mr Seat, Sir :(

Best wishes. 

2 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I've got a bollocksy team building/training day tomorrow.  I'd rather wipe my arse with a cactus than go to it.

I got training tomorrow too, telematics at Brooklands Weybridge, not so bad, just 130 mile away.

Doing a long haul flight and getting the whiniest grizzliest brat in the seat in front.

Kids should be banned from planes if under 12

Â