Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

16 hours ago, Pinebro said:

Finally we can laugh

Would prefer them to be 6th and out of league cup before it's safe this season.

At least they're still in the group then of teams with us, Everton, Spurs, Leeds who all talk a good game but haven't won anything now for decades.

2 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

so PIF have apparently also bought WWE now. Will that impact Newcastle? outside of a possible sponsorship, probably not. 

Look up what they own, it's half the world.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

so PIF have apparently also bought WWE now. Will that impact Newcastle? outside of a possible sponsorship, probably not. 

Does that mean john cena will be playing up front?

Can see them doing some serious PR for newcastle on that global audience scale.

Games dead. Ruined

• Haha 1

Haven't really watched much of Newcastle this season, but watched their game against Leicester last night.

Really impressive.  They play with such a high, attack-based intensity.  Swarm their opponents and break with minimum 4 players at a time.  I think this high energy from midfield/attack is the main reason they're so defensively solid - Joelinton and Guimaraes especially, just absolute machines.

5 hours ago, bobzy said:

Haven't really watched much of Newcastle this season, but watched their game against Leicester last night.

Really impressive.  They play with such a high, attack-based intensity.  Swarm their opponents and break with minimum 4 players at a time.  I think this high energy from midfield/attack is the main reason they're so defensively solid - Joelinton and Guimaraes especially, just absolute machines.

They sure do have a lot of energy I agree.

Remarkable how little they tire. Truly remarkable. Unbelievable almost.

Guimaraes especially, who I wanted at Villa. Everything about him screams currently or previous on some really good energy drinks.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

They sure do have a lot of energy I agree.

Remarkable how little they tire. Truly remarkable. Unbelievable almost.

Reminds me of the Leicester title winners. Tonnes of juice from average/above-average players.

Free from imPEDiments. 

• Like 1

Yeah let's all laugh at League Cup semi finalists, Champions League chasing Newcastle, the world's richest club, whilst we languish in the bottom half of the table after being knocked out of the FA Cup at home to a 4th division side. 

If ever a thread needed a title change its this one.

Â