Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

St. James Park still not been blown up by a Yemeni freedom fighter yet? Damn shame. 

**** everyone in that club. ( And **** anyone who'd say they'd take their money "cos that's just football" too, go and drown )

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

"Great job of qualifying for the CL, guys. Now say hello to this over-the-hill diva who thought he was too good for you last season, but will now swoop in and enjoy your hard work. Also, he's being paid more than all of you combined".

But he will ditch wearing No.7.to put on that famous Newcastle No.9

2 hours ago, Rodders said:

St. James Park still not been blown up by a Yemeni freedom fighter yet? Damn shame. 

**** everyone in that club. ( And **** anyone who'd say they'd take their money "cos that's just football" too, go and drown )

Yes.

Meanwhile... Egyptian dictatorship money.

2 hours ago, Chine said:

Kin ell !!! Just seen a clip of Howe on the touch line ! Looks like he’s read the Steve Bruce geordie maggot diet plan by the look of him .Gone full kebab the little fat chunt !

Lol came to post the same thing!

at first I was thinking that maybe my tv was in the wrong aspect ratio!

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, duke313 said:

Wonder will Gary Neville have any issue with that if United start winning trophies again with Saudi money.He 

He was desperate for Newcastle to win last night, if anything he is a fan of middle east dictatorships or their money at least. He always praises what Abu Dhabi's part in the gentrification of Eastlands in Manchester too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Their back  is great and their midfielders protect them too.  I do think though if you look at their trend of games they ahevnt gone behind very often. Makes you wonder whay happens when they do.

Apparently Eddie Howe was at Atletico Madrid learning from Simeone during his sabbatical. It Certainly shows unlike when Paul Lambert went to Dortmund that year and tried making us an effective possession based side 😬

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Apparently Eddie Howe was at Atletico Madrid learning from Simeone during his sabbatical.

That is a pretty good analysis of both Howe's and Newcastle's realisation that their self-image as a club which played open and expansive football, was a millstone.

I don't think Newcastle are the only club with delusions of grandeur, either.

16 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Apparently Eddie Howe was at Atletico Madrid learning from Simeone during his sabbatical. It Certainly shows unlike when Paul Lambert went to Dortmund that year and tried making us an effective possession based side 😬

Came back saying 'I call the CAM a "number 10" *slow clap* well done Paul

Â