Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

Just now, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Yeah, look up Saudi money and how it influences....

Strange how people seem unaware?

But then the ref doesn't give a penalty to Fulham for a pretty soft call (which, in my eyes, is a foul on Trippier)?

It doesn't make sense.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Absolutely bonkers what they're doing. They have to run out of steam at some point surely.

Why?

Shown top 4 form for almost a year now.

Edited by Pinebro

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

But then the ref doesn't give a penalty to Fulham for a pretty soft call (which, in my eyes, is a foul on Trippier)?

It doesn't make sense.

I thought the first one was a penalty to be honest, the foul by Burn...

4 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Fulham lucky to get a penalty in the first place and what a clumsy double kick. Newcastle definitely in the top 4 mix

Yeah but funny 1st pen against them and then that happens and ive never seen it.

On 13/01/2023 at 17:35, HanoiVillan said:

Sadly, I suspect this is right, and that we're doomed to finish 20+ points behind them for the foreseeable future (which might be several decades). 

I sadly tend to agree with you, which means that what you said is pretty depressing for us and all those other teams outside the sky scum 6 (or 7)

Hopefully the whole house of cards that is the premier league will collapse as it really is unsustainable. I think all it will take is one of two things, one big club, say Chelsea go bust or there has been a huge cover up of match fixing over the years to favour certain teams and influence results with VARs that will blow the whole rotten league apart.....here's hoping

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Tayls said:

It’s such a weird upturn in results and good fortune. Lost one game all season so far, after being relegation candidates last season… very odd indeed. 

To be fair Newcastle getting top 4 is far less weird than Leicester winning the league. And people weren’t implying conspiracy theories when that happened. 

Â