Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

9 hours ago, TB said:

Oh, no, that won't work either :-) You'd still be wanting to get rid of both in an either/or hypothethical scenario.

In the real world, however, I doubt any Villa fans would mind very much if the club sold both players and replaced them with better quality.

Replacing them with nobody would be better quality! 

I was about to come on here and write in this thread just to hold my hands up and say that Bacuna actually had a decent game, mostly careful passing, no headless decisions and good behaviour. Then I saw him at the free kick towards the end of the game where he argued with Hourihane, refused to give him the ball, and then when Bruce apparently told him to step away, he walked away in protest and kept making gestures with his hands towards the bench and Hourihane. Rightfully booed the following times he touched the ball. Be part of the clear out please.

• Like 4

Didn't get involved in all the booing and stuff last season because of a quote taken out of context. But his stropping at not getting the free kick was shameful. Pushing Hourihane and then stropping off and not moving for five minutes was scandalous. Prick should have been dragged off even if it left us with nine men. Hopefully Bruce is telling him right now that's he's done here and to go and find himself a club 

Edited by blunther

We all know what Leo is going to 'deliver' and that's utter **** garbage, so why Bruce picks him is beyond me. Perhaps it's an attempt to put him in the shop window, but based on performances this season no one is going buy him, not even a Dutch 2nd division team.

Mr attitude strikes back, first moaned when we subbed off amavi as he didn't want to move to the right, and then tried to fight Hourihane for a freekick. Said it before but he seems just a horrible footballer. A major part of the problem at the club. Get rid.

• Like 1

Thing is, he gets a lot of the ball because he is one of our only midfielders who constantly seeks the ball, making himself available and showing for it. 

Only problem is that he has no ability to do anything with it when he gets it.. Will either deliver an awful pass or go on a run and lose it. 

I wish though that some of the other midfielders would look and learn from his desire to get the ball. The rest of them just stand around doing nothing. 

• Like 2

If he's not Bruce's designated left-sided free kick taker, then I hope he gets a hefty fine for his antics today. We're supposed to be a team - you can't be arguing over who takes a free kick ffs. 

11 hours ago, KJT123 said:

If he's not Bruce's designated left-sided free kick taker, then I hope he gets a hefty fine for his antics today. We're supposed to be a team - you can't be arguing over who takes a free kick ffs. 

Of course he isn't. When was the last time he took any free kick?

He fancied a shot on goal for some glory rather than going with what's best for the team.

Sell him.

In fact don't sell him. Pay for someone to take him.