Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

17 hours ago, Czechlad said:

I don't see why we would blame the player for a manager's poor decisions...

Well that's not what you said. I blame Bruce, but you said Bacuna doesn't effect the tactics or shape. That's wrong. 

7 hours ago, meregreen said:

I watch this walking disaster week after week, trust me, he is shit. If he is average then Allan Hutton is Messi in disguise. He will play any role....badly. Wouldn't even have him as a sub, why make a bad situation worse by bringing this mediocrity on. In every game he plays he is a disaster waiting to happen.

Bacuna is a poor player and we need better.

Before his suspension, Bacuna was given MOTM and even earlier in the season he looked very good at right mid, then at center mid. He has had many more good matches than bad ones. 

26 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Before his suspension, Bacuna was given MOTM and even earlier in the season he looked very good at right mid, then at center mid. He has had many more good matches than bad ones. 

I wouldn't bother :)

1 hour ago, Czechlad said:

I think he is decent out wide, as an attacking full back he performed well I thought. Not a central midfielder in a million years though, no intelligence, no composure, no touch.

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I think he is decent out wide, as an attacking full back he performed well I thought. Not a central midfielder in a million years though, no intelligence, no composure, no touch.

I'd prefer my full backs to have intelligence, composure and touch thank you.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, meregreen said:

I should have said under pressure, when it gets congested in the middle of the pitch,  he just goes to rat shit.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, meregreen said:

He has some ability and some pace. If he had those three qualities as well he wouldn't be playing for a Championship side.

He is limited .....most our players have faults hence they play for us and not Everton etc, but used properly - there's the rub, a common theme - he can do a utility squad job.

Should never be a CM however and never be picked ahead of Lansbury, Hourihane, Adomah, Green, Jedi.

Like many we have had, Holman, sylla, etc,etc,etc...samey,samey,samey.

they just don't have an impact on the game....ineffective.

17 minutes ago, slovenian said:

both is the only correct answer here

Um. Of course you may have a point there, but Demitri's post was an either/or question, expecting a choice to be made.

To quote the old The Statler Brothers' song: You Can't Have Your Kate And Edith, Too...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TB said:

Um. Of course you may have a point there, but Demitri's post was an either/or question, expecting a choice to be made.

To quote the old The Statler Brothers' song: You Can't Have Your Kate And Edith, Too...

i'll get on the 'buy one get one free' train then :)

2 minutes ago, slovenian said:

i'll get on the 'buy one get one free' train then :)

Oh, no, that won't work either :-) You'd still be wanting to get rid of both in an either/or hypothethical scenario.

In the real world, however, I doubt any Villa fans would mind very much if the club sold both players and replaced them with better quality.