Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

2 hours ago, dappadan said:

Seems Bacuna got April fooled today as the rest of the squad told him he needed to be in training at 8.30 

Picture on his instagram of him sat there waiting. 

According to the dressing room videos on YouTube every player says he's the last to turn up to training and first to leave so makes sense if they told him to get there crazy early.

On 24/03/2017 at 08:18, TrentVilla said:

I just think he is a fairly nothing player who offers and has offered next to nothing in his time here.

As for the hate, he publicaly was pitching for a move when we were heading towards relegation. It hardly made him look committed to the cause, an accusation levelled at him a few times by Collymore.

Hate? No. But I'd love to see the back of him and the other players that contribute next to nothing to the team. Yes Micah I'm looking at you.

You must be one of the lucky 4 people who follow Villa and Forest and haven't been banned from Collymore's Twitter. 

As a general rule of thumb, i tend to disagree with what Collymore says. Seems determined to wind people up rather than talk sense. 

6 hours ago, skarroki said:

You must be one of the lucky 4 people who follow Villa and Forest and haven't been banned from Collymore's Twitter. 

As a general rule of thumb, i tend to disagree with what Collymore says. Seems determined to wind people up rather than talk sense. 

Stan is a lovely bloke but a lovely bloke with issues. His Twitter persona is less a reflection of him and more a reflection of his mental state at any given time. I've a lot of time for the guy.

• Like 2

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Lovely assist tonight. Pretty crap for the rest of the game. 

That's Bacuna in a nutshell. Though I will add he ran himself into the ground today and he did show flashes. 

I'd much rather Hourihane started against Burton. We lack ability to pass the ball 5 yards in a straight line in midfield with both Mile and Bacuna playing. 

He was good for the first five minutes then pretty terrible after that. Bruce said in the post-match interview that he 'looked tired' which is ridiculous when he's coming off a six-game suspension. 

I just don't think he's good enough. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Lovely assist tonight. Pretty crap for the rest of the game. 

I was wondering who it was who got it to Kodjia on the highlights. He hasn't been credited the assist though.

I know he is there for his energy and to freshen it up but he just makes terrible decisions time and time again. Multiple times we could have broke out put the game to bed, but when it pops out our defence to Bacuna in particular you just know he is running down a blind alley and being outmuscled or coming inside and giving it away. 

What he does give you is energy, but that comes at the price of composure.

im not so sure we would have had such an onslaught at times in the second half had Conor been playing instead of bacuna as he keeps hold of the ball and counters better with passes rather than runs. I'm not so sure they would have been able to commit so many players forward with someone who can pick out a good run.

However he was at his best to set up the goal. Great bit of tenacious play.

• 2 weeks later...

How is this guy a professional footballer? Another disgraceful performance. Even had the nerve to moan when asked to play wing back (if that's what the sub was), when he was lucky to not be hauled off. Penalty summed him up.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

How is this guy a professional footballer? Another disgraceful performance. Even had the nerve to moan when asked to play wing back (if that's what the sub was), when he was lucky to not be hauled off. Penalty summed him up.

A joke player and shocking that he started today and at burton - get rid .

• Like 4

Truly shocking performance today, left Amavi high and dry completely and was poor wherever he was put.  

For the second goal which broke down his flank he was on the half way line when the ball went into the net, not a single effort to get back.

if this guy is in a Villa shirt next year I won't be wasting my time watching, poor excuse for a player.