Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

3 hours ago, Czechlad said:

I see we found our new "Westwood". Bacuna is far from an issue. When everyone is fit and matches matter, he is a sub, but if we need someone to fill in and not ruin our tactics or shape, Bacuna is great to have. He can literally play wing, midfield, or full back and do alright. He also seems to have a good attitude and is well like around the club. 

Not ruin our tactics or shape?

He's replaced hourihane and Lansbury in cm the last two games. Keeping one on the bench and pushing the other out wide.

His presence has completely ruined our tactic and shape. 

And if by another Westwood, you mean a poor player that shouldn't be here then yes I agree. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Czechlad said:

I see we found our new "Westwood". Bacuna is far from an issue. When everyone is fit and matches matter, he is a sub, but if we need someone to fill in and not ruin our tactics or shape, Bacuna is great to have. He can literally play wing, midfield, or full back and do alright. He also seems to have a good attitude and is well like around the club. 

Exactly.

He shouldn't start when everyone's fit (fault the manager, not the player), but is a very versatile player. And I agree, it seems players and managers like him, unlike people around here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AVTuco said:

Exactly.

He shouldn't start when everyone's fit (fault the manager, not the player), but is a very versatile player. And I agree, it seems players and managers like him, unlike people around here.

I don't dislike him, i just think he's  shit ;)

4 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Exactly.

He's shit where ever he plays to be honest, fail to see the point in him, genuinely believe an academy player would be just as 'effective'.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

He's shit where ever he plays to be honest, fail to see the point in him, genuinely believe an academy player would be just as 'effective'.

Hard to say, I don't see these academy players anywhere. And those that make cameos up in the first team look typically either terrible or non-existent.

5 hours ago, Czechlad said:

I think it would help if Bruce played him instead of Lansbury or Hourihane and he looked better than them. But he doesn't he just looks completely ineffective. OK you have to question why Bruce keeps playing him but it doesn't change the fact that he is totally ineffectual. 

The fact that we bought him and extended his contract to play in the Premier League when he probably isn't good enough for top end Championship shows exactly why we were relegated as one of the worst ever Premier League teams. 

6 hours ago, Czechlad said:

This doesn't even make sense, no one is blaming him for our plight, just pointing out that he is shit, which he is. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

On 4/30/2017 at 02:31, DCJonah said:

Not ruin our tactics or shape?

He's replaced hourihane and Lansbury in cm the last two games. Keeping one on the bench and pushing the other out wide.

His presence has completely ruined our tactic and shape. 

And if by another Westwood, you mean a poor player that shouldn't be here then yes I agree. 

I don't see why we would blame the player for a manager's poor decisions...

On 4/30/2017 at 03:35, Eastie said:

I don't dislike him, i just think he's  shit ;)

I don't think he is shit or a great player. Bacuna is bang average, but you can't have a team full of super stars that includes the subs. I like Bacuna because he will play any role, and even though he lacks quality, he works so hard for the team. 

Bacuna is a utility player and we need him. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Czechlad said:

I don't think he is shit or a great player. Bacuna is bang average, but you can't have a team full of super stars that includes the subs. I like Bacuna because he will play any role, and even though he lacks quality, he works so hard for the team. 

Bacuna is a utility player and we need him. 

I watch this walking disaster week after week, trust me, he is shit. If he is average then Allan Hutton is Messi in disguise. He will play any role....badly. Wouldn't even have him as a sub, why make a bad situation worse by bringing this mediocrity on. In every game he plays he is a disaster waiting to happen.

Bacuna is a poor player and we need better.

• Like 1