Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

1 minute ago, KJT123 said:

Stupid decision tarnished what was a very good performance. Gets the MOTM for me, anyway. 

Me too!

Thought he was everywhere today.  

Some part of me wishes some of the other players had the same fire in him that got him sent off!

He will regret that as it would have been criminal to have dropped him tues.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He squared up to an OFFICIAL. How is that in any way acceptable? If that was one of my teammates in sunday league I would be **** ashamed.

He ran up and bumped into him. Shouldn't have done it but after reading about it and then seeing it I thought it wasn't that bad. 

To be honest it was nice to see a bit of passion. I'm in no way condoning it but I've seen worse. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Call me old fashioned but I am not a fan of threatening and intimidating behaviour. I saw a lot of it growing up. The guy is a piece of shit. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Oh poor you... you getting help for it ? Seriously your post is hilarious. Opening gambit not a fan of intimidating behaviour. Closing line I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.  Just wow! 

It was a red card, 4 game ban at most. Can't believe some people's over reactions. not condoning it btw. 

2 minutes ago, chrisvilla4 said:

He ran up and bumped into him. Shouldn't have done it but after reading about it and then seeing it I thought it wasn't that bad. 

To be honest it was nice to see a bit of passion. I'm in no way condoning it but I've seen worse. 

This, the way it's been reported I thought he shoved the linesman

it was foolish and card for the reaction was deserved according to letter of the law But he hasn't clotheslined the Lino like it's been reported 

• Like 1