Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

2 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Lost his head. Awful decision from the linesman though and clear inconsistency from the ref who deemed Nugent's tirade of abuse worthy nothing.

I'm inclined to give him a pass on this one. Desperate to win and having not won for ages you could see how much pressure was on.

This for me. The decision was appalling and he lost his head.

Just now, Villanun said:

Well he didn't headbutt him, as much as the commentators would like him to have, so I don't know what else to call it. Bumped into him? Walked at him in an aggressive fashion?

Ah I get ya. Sorry. I thought you meant he physically pushed. Di Canio style.

Just now, Villanun said:

Well he didn't headbutt him, as much as the commentators would like him to have, so I don't know what else to call it. Bumped into him? Walked at him in an aggressive fashion?

No he didn't headbutt him and he didn't just go head to head it was inbetween. His placed his head on the linesmens and then to a degree forced his head backwards.

It wasn't a headbutt but it was an utter disgrace.

• Like 2

I like him, he tries very hard and like everyone says had a good game. He is a bit of a hothead though, has a mean streak in him. Shit happens.

Unfortunately he'll be off for a while, and we would've needed him.

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

It's unlike anything I've ever seen against a match official. Possibly worse than the the Di Canio incident. Who the **** does he think he is? 

I have to say I love his arrogance. That's something we otherwise don't have in this team. Weaklings.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Ah I get ya. Sorry. I thought you meant he physically pushed. Di Canio style.

No probs. Suffice to say he lost his head and overstepped the mark. The shame of it was that he's done genuinely pretty well up to that point.

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

No he didn't headbutt him and he didn't just go head to head it was inbetween. His placed his head on the linesmens and then to a degree forced his head backwards.

It wasn't a headbutt but it was an utter disgrace.

I agree on that, and he deserves whatever punishment comes his way. Stupid footballer is stupid.

I've never rated him, I thought he did ok today and was going to come here and post one of those 'fair play to the lad even though I knock him' type posts........then that! :D 

And by ok I mean he still gave the ball away after doing a good thing here and there and he done a good clearance tracking back. But that doesn't constitute a 'good' performance to me. he did ok. Then hilariously made that whole situation more complicated than it needed to be by taking it off to the byline in the first place.

• Like 2

Just when I thought he'd had a decent game for once, he does that.

**** moron. I was furious that people were clapping him off. 

1-0 up defending our first victory for 2 months and you get yourself sent off like that.

Clown.