Jores Okore

Jesperchr

I actually think he's our best CB in the air, headed away plenty today including a few from corners. Good on the ball aswell, there's enough raw materials to work with on what's lets remember is still a very young CB and hardly any of them are a finished product at his age.

Agreed - but in the here and now - I don't think he is up to playing week in \ week out. I know we don't have much choice due to injuries.

Sherwood did take him out for 3 games after Man. United defeat.

I have no issue with him in our starting 11, I think he's a good defender with potential in year-18 months to be very good.

Yep - good move. 

Hes only in the side due to injuries - I just don't get the hero worship for a player who currently looks to be struggling. 

Thought he had a great game today

Really, why didn't he clear the ball for the penalty ? 

Seems to struggle with the physical aspect of the game. Wonder if he is suited to the English game to be honest.

Because he did, this isnt football manager where a mistake destroys the whole performance rating. Yes he could have done more but he dominated in the first half.and he wasnt the only one at fault for their goal

Yeah - but he gave Liverpool their goal at Wembley - Hes dropped quite a few clangers this season . In one instance today he lost possession and Lukaka skipped down the pitch on a very dangerous attack. 

Don't really see the relevance of whether he was the only one or not - He should have cleared it.

The Liverpool game and any other has no bearing on todays performance. Lukaku went past the Westwood and Delph had the chance to take him down I wonder what you make of their performances today. The build up to the penalty was soft and poor all round. 

From where I sat and in my opinion he for the most part dealt with Lukaku very well, was good with the ball, he covered well and his all round game was confident. He will get better and more consistent but we will have to put up with some clangers for him to become the defender he can be, which for me he showed today.

If he doesn't get caught on the ball and cost us a goal this season, I'll be very relieved.

He was great on the ball when he first appeared, what's happened!

Needs to get back a bit of confidence on the ball, pure defending-wise he continues to impress.

How long does he have left on his contract? We definitely need to renew it ASAP I think

Just over 2 years. Still only 22 and at the moment showing great potential so yeah it might be no harm to sit him down now and offer him something that would secure his services for as long as possible, keep the vultures away this time next year. He was pretty solid today, his positioning was top notch and was very good in the air as well. 

Edited by centre back

How long does he have left on his contract? We definitely need to renew it ASAP I think

Just over 2 years. Still only 22 and at the moment showing great potential so yeah it might be no harm to sit him down now and offer him something that would secure his services for as long as possible, keep the vultures away this time next year. He was pretty solid today, his positioning was top notch and was very good in the air as well. 

Yep we need to sign him up. Wont be long until big boys come for him.

Okore for me has been one of lamberts bets signings

Â