Jores Okore

Jesperchr

i have just read that Villa had made an offer on the danish defender... it says that i should have been about 3 million pund, but it has gotten rejected by the danish club....

it also says that the danish club is waiting for a new offer from Villa...

http://www.sporten.dk/fodbold/fcn-afviser-okore-bud-fra-aston-villa Source... Danish newspaper...

• Like 2

I have seen him a lot.. bouth for Nordsjælland and Denmark... he is a real fighter.. and a really strong defender! But he is only 20 years old, and it shows sometimes

Yes please. Fits the bill perfectly and is better than both Clark and Baker. 

If we have bid £3m then it shouldn't take too much more to get him according to this article in January by The Sun

OKORE WILL COST £4m

DEFENDER Jores Okore can go to Fulham or Chelsea for £4million say his Danish club Nordsjaelland.

Okore, 20, also interests Liverpool.

:D Yes. That is the entire 'article'

Edited by HalfTimePost

YES please!

Strong. Young. ( Black - it always helps as a defender  :P )

He's a future beast. 

Although not too sure he'd be first starter for us straight away, give him few matches and will be great.

He's Nordic and a defender. That's all I need to hear. Bring him in.

Does he have a beard? And I'd prefer him to hate Freddie Ljungberg

I believe he has some dissimilarities to our Erik.

Either some people on this board watch a remarkable amount of Danish football or this guy is really good on Football Manager  :D

I'm glad I'm not the only person who doesn't seem to know something about every professional footballer on the planet.

Either some people on this board watch a remarkable amount of Danish football or this guy is really good on Football Manager  :D

Just about to say the exact same, I quit FM because it got too mind boggling for my small brain. God knows how these guys know about all these players. And I actually think i have a good knowledge of football as a whole... but clearly not ! :/

Either some people on this board watch a remarkable amount of Danish football or this guy is really good on Football Manager :D

I've only seen Nordsjellala play in the CL so I was thought I wouldn't remember which defender he was either. Fortunately upon googling him I found he was the black guy with the bandage on his head. He was pretty good.

Like Biskitt, I mentioned him along with de Vrij, Kjaer and Ecuele as one of the centre backs I'd like to see at VP so I love this news.

I've only seen him play in the CL but each time he impressed and I know he is highly rated over there.

Ive seen him a few times and he looks very raw but has great potential.

Probably one of more exciting Villa transfer windows so far, better than been linked to Karl Henry or Scott Dann

He is one of the best upcoming defenders in the danish league for sure. Personally I haven`t seen him but he is rated fairly high. No chance chelsea will go for him as he is not on that level yet. Would be a good signing imo, and he has had some cl experience this year with his team. Don`t know how he will perform for us if he would join but I would gladly take him. 

I will translate what he has said to the to the press

Jores Okore like his agent had not been informed by the offer, which is normal as long as FCN doesn`t accept it

"There has been a lot of clubs on the table, but Aston Villa sounds interesting. I cannot really relate to any club as of yet before I know more, but Premier League is a league that will suit me really good. In a physical, tempo and skill based level that I can match. So we will see, what will happen" 

Under that there is another statement, possibly from another time(dunno really)

"I have not made it a secret that I feel ready for a change, and it would be really exciting if I was allowed to play in the premier league. I feel that I have proven that I could perform at a high level when we played in the champions league"

Sounds really promising, it also says that Villa has not given up on him and they probably will come with another offer since they still are in talks with each other.

----------------Guzan

------------Vlaar---Okore

Lowton----------------------Cresswell

That defense looks a hell of a lot better... Gives options in Baker, Clark and Bennett just need the second Right Back then!

• Like 1

Â