Jores Okore

Jesperchr

What wasn't down to his injury was his complete lack of awareness today.

No matter how young you are, if you decide to never look around you before a ball is played to see where the attacker is then you're gonna get punished.

He was literally jogging around today following the ball like he was on a school playground.

Huge huge improvement needed. Is it an intelligence problem? I just can't see how he can forget to look anywhere apart from the ball today.

He may well turn out to be a dud. Not up to this level. I read some right crap about Delph though who also came back from a serious injury, at a very young age, at a very early stage in his time here. Many were saying he wasn't good enough, not prem league level etc etc. It takes time to adapt to the Premier League for a young inexperienced player and even longer when you have suffered a long term serious injury. Lets give the lad a fair chance before writing him off.

Edited by markavfc40

He needs to smarten up a bit, often this season he has shown naivety at the back, he needs to understand and read the game a bit better. The raw talent is there, and he's undoubtedly a terrific athlete with pace, strength and good in the air, but just lacking a bit of football IQ at the moment, hopefully he'll develop that as he gains more experience. 

hes also being playing on with a knee injury. We dont know how much that has impacted him. However with Baker and Senderos back i dont know why Sherwood would be playing him injured.

22 year old inexperienced centre backs are gonna have these types of games. It didn't help his experienced partner also had a nightmare beside him. Vlaar only really seems to play well with Baker or Senderos, he seems to struggle with Clark or Okore, I can understand Okore because he plays left, but Clark who knows.

He's had a bad injury and is still very young for a CB. Im sure he will prove to be a useful player.

I have to say I have my doubts that it will be with Aston Villa. Although we have a lot CB'S they are all either prone to injury or erratic form. I think TS should invest in a couple of CB'S that are 'Ready to go' next season, that would leave Okore to fight for his place or play a bit part role, I can't see him liking that.

I would disagree on his physical presence, a great tackler yes, but very suspect in the air.

Definitely a decent player and hopefully someone who can get better and better for us in the coming years. Overall I think he has been excellent this year.

However it was a really awful time to put in a performance as bad as that. Hopefully he gets back the confidence or fitness before the Final.

slow, way too slow to play with another slow cb

Okore, slow?

He was running like Richard Dunne after 10 pints to be fair to him.

Whether he was carrying a knock, or fatigued, I don't know.

Yeah but we know Okore isn't slow usually so it indicates, as you said, either a knock or being fatigued.

• Like 1

Okore, slow?

yes man, Sadio Mane scored three goals past Okore, Vlaar and Given in 179 second

he can't play in high line defense with another slow CB.. okore and clark is better than okore and vlaar in TS world

Edited by slovenian

Okore, slow?

yes man, Sadio Mane scored three goals past Okore, Vlaar and Given in 179 second

he can't play in high line defense with another slow CB.. okore and clarke is better than okore and vlaar in TS world

Have you ever thought that maybe its Sadio Mane that is just freakishly quick? Doesn't make Okore or Vlaar slow.

Â