Jores Okore

Jesperchr

Would prefer him to Vlaar personally, however I do realise that this is his first real season in the Prem and he probably needed resting after playing so many games following his recovery. Can't wait to see him back in the team with Clark.

Very decent player who sadly for us will be eyed up by a better team

He was eyed up by Chelsea before he joined us, but chose to join us as he wants to play first team football. He won't be going anywhere anytime soon I don't think.

Baker came on as it was like for like (left footers)

Would personally like to see committed players start next week and would start Okore ahead of Vlaar.

Not going to happen. After yesterday's performance Vlaar will start if fit. Why would Sherwood drop Vlaar now?

• 2 weeks later...

Thought he had a great game today

Really, why didn't he clear the ball for the penalty ? 

Seems to struggle with the physical aspect of the game. Wonder if he is suited to the English game to be honest.

Seems to struggle with the physical aspect of the game. Wonder if he is suited to the English game to be honest.

I for one hope that TS disagrees with you. I think he has a huge future at the club.
  • Like 3

I actually think he's our best CB in the air, headed away plenty today including a few from corners. Good on the ball aswell, there's enough raw materials to work with on what's lets remember is still a very young CB and hardly any of them are a finished product at his age.

Because he did, this isnt football manager where a mistake destroys the whole performance rating. Yes he could have done more but he dominated in the first half.and he wasnt the only one at fault for their goal. 

I actually think he's our best CB in the air, headed away plenty today including a few from corners. Good on the ball aswell, there's enough raw materials to work with on what's lets remember is still a very young CB and hardly any of them are a finished product at his age.

Agreed - but in the here and now - I don't think he is up to playing week in \ week out. I know we don't have much choice due to injuries.

Agreed - but in the here and now - I don't think he is up to playing week in \ week out. I know we don't have much choice due to injuries.

Sherwood did take him out for 3 games after Man. United defeat.

I have no issue with him in our starting 11, I think he's a good defender with potential in year-18 months to be very good.

Because he did, this isnt football manager where a mistake destroys the whole performance rating. Yes he could have done more but he dominated in the first half.and he wasnt the only one at fault for their goal

Yeah - but he gave Liverpool their goal at Wembley - Hes dropped quite a few clangers this season . In one instance today he lost possession and Lukaka skipped down the pitch on a very dangerous attack. 

Don't really see the relevance of whether he was the only one or not - He should have cleared it.

Â