Jores Okore

Jesperchr

That is one of the guys an agent points at when ex pros and pundits cry about players not "wanting to play"

Damn right if you are 21 and Chelsea offer you a monster deal you take it and the 57 subsequent loans.

You never know. 4 appearances for Villa and his career was done.

• Like 1

I've still got a soft spot for him simply because I said hello to him in the Bullring once.  I'm that shallow. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I can remember him being called a puffter in the lower holte when he went down injured, booed off followed by being a bottler and not wanting it enough 

Wasn't much longer before the same "fan" got a shoeing for "hoping gabby gets cancer" 

• 3 years later...
Just now, rodders0223 said:

Reminded of the GOATS OG at Luton.

Currently without club at 31.

That injury screwed his entire career.

such a shame as he looked like he could’ve been a very good player (great smile too!)

• Like 4

Was so excited when he signed due to his big rep. Such a shame the injury derailed his whole career. 

Probably one for the forgotten thread too as hadn’t given him a thought in about 5/6 years!

Didn't he refuse to play for us? Shame he couldn't recover his career, but I always thought he was a word removed for that.

12 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Didn't he refuse to play for us? Shame he couldn't recover his career, but I always thought he was a word removed for that.

According to Eric Black who was a piece of shit so I dont believe him. Okore said it wasnt true as well

13 hours ago, Davkaus said:

When was that, early part of the championship season?

Basically we'll never know what he could've been as he was signed from Danish league and for the odd game in CL so pretty much the same as the Serb lad. Could be amazing but it's different every week in the prem.

13-14- Played two games before the ACL.

14/15- Came back around the November and he actually did o.k for a spell with Clark as we kept a decent number of clean sheets. Then I think he got injured again and looked really bad on his return, cup final performance was one to forget but he was in good company on that day as they were all rubbish.

15/16- No idea what his role was as can just remember the Lescott-Richards comedy act and then Clark was still around and playing a fair bit.

16/17- Own goal at Luton and that was it.

56 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

When was that, early part of the championship season?

Basically we'll never know what he could've been as he was signed from Danish league and for the odd game in CL so pretty much the same as the Serb lad. Could be amazing but it's different every week in the prem.

13-14- Played two games before the ACL.

14/15- Came back around the November and he actually did o.k for a spell with Clark as we kept a decent number of clean sheets. Then I think he got injured again and looked really bad on his return, cup final performance was one to forget but he was in good company on that day as they were all rubbish.

15/16- No idea what his role was as can just remember the Lescott-Richards comedy act and then Clark was still around and playing a fair bit.

16/17- Own goal at Luton and that was it.

was after Garde got sacked allegedly. as I said i dont believe a word Eric Black said since he kept putting out the same clearings in the woods every week

• Thanks 1

Â