Jores Okore

Jesperchr

Could explain why Lambert was always perceived to be too relaxed when it came to training and that Sherwood therefore inherited a squad of 'unfit' players.

Maybe his hand was forced by the physical condition of our squad and Sherwood is just yet to realise this.

Physio Room have Vlaar, Senderos and Baker all due back at the weekend. Surely at least 2/3 will be back in the 18, although I'd imagine match fitness will be an issue as they've been out a while, with the exception of Vlaar.

I tend to ignore physioroom , they have been saying they all due back for about 4 weeks

Given Jores apparently turned down clubs like Chelsea to ensure he had first team football when he came here, I'd like to think he'd give us more than a season before going to a "big club" (although I recognise Inter aren't the team they used to be)

How long is left on Okore's current deal, is it up at the end of next season? I'd be opening talks to renew it as soon as possible. He's shown he is capable in the league and done quite well considering the length of time he had been out injured.

Another story from The Sun focusing on something happening "that could be detrimental to Sherwood's reign"

Hmm

I am not trying to sound cheeky here but what does this have to do with Okore? Or is it unrelated and maybe about any possible sale of the club? :-s

Another story from The Sun focusing on something happening "that could be detrimental to Sherwood's reign"

Hmm

I am not trying to sound cheeky here but what does this have to do with Okore? Or is it unrelated and maybe about any possible sale of the club? :-s

I'm talking about the Okore story, it talks about how if Okore leaves it will have an impact on Sherwood

Hmm

I'm talking about the Okore story, it talks about how if Okore leaves it will have an impact on Sherwood

I'd like to know abot more of the back story there. Of course the Sun is known to be shite!

Â