Aleksander Tonev

HalfTimePost

Regardless of whether this is true or not he should not be associated with Villa on account of being an utterly dog shite excuse for a footballer.

Said many people about Alan Hutton and Philippe Senderos

Both Hutton and Senderos had at least had some sort of Premier League career worthy of the name before hand.  But Tonev is genuinely up there in the top two or three worst players I've ever seen at the Villa.  Absolutely and completely woeful.

• Like 4

this guy will never wear the villa shirt again although his appearances were limited every time he was on the pitch he was non existent good riddance he will never have a career in england now. he may aswell **** off back to some eastern european league where he can get away with that shit.

Just because you say something racist doesn't make you inherently racist. I don't know what he said, but instantly looking at getting rid of him because he might have said something stupid doesn't make much sense to me. Nobody is perfect and everyone deserves a second chance as far as i'm concerned (for the most part)

He's been crap when given the chance to perform, but he's only been here one season and i'd be inclined to give him a second chance should Celtic choose not to take up their option on him.

Â