Jimzk5

1 minute ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

They are an excellent side. Made light work of juggling Europa and the Prem unlike many others. Double over Man City, fair play.

I know they're our rivals, but that doesn't stop me admiring their technical ability and wouldn't we love Adama right now....

11 minutes ago, Dale said:

Adama is proof that any headless chicken with fantastic physical attributes can be coached to be very good indeed. 

Second goal was a foul all over on Mendy 

He just out muscled Mendy. Mendy was an idiot he could have just cleared the ball. 

They've just signed very well. Jimenez, Neves, Moutinho and increasingly Adama.

Being blunt we need to provide Grealish with this sort of quality around him in next few transfer windows if we're to a) stay up and b) actually make him want to stay in the long term. Top quality international players.

Still doing way better than I thought. Thought they'd do well in europa but 5th in the league is outstanding and they could easily be higher considering Spurs mugged them the other week. Lost arguably their best CB to injury and Nuno still isn't rotating much. They're just very well coached and have great quality in key areas so it's a nice mix.

I've never really had a big issue with them, always thought they've massively underachieved as a club since I started following football in mid 90s. At least SHA and WBA never come close to having this type of quality in their 11s, now that would be a disaster.

12 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

They've just signed very well. Jimenez, Neves, Moutinho and increasingly Adama.

Being blunt we need to provide Grealish with this sort of quality around him in next few transfer windows if we're to a) stay up and b) actually make him want to stay in the long term. Top quality international players.

Still doing way better than I thought. Thought they'd do well in europa but 5th in the league is outstanding and they could easily be higher considering Spurs mugged them the other week. Lost arguably their best CB to injury and Nuno still isn't rotating much. They're just very well coached and have great quality in key areas so it's a nice mix.

I've never really had a big issue with them, always thought they've massively underachieved as a club since I started following football in mid 90s. At least SHA and WBA never come close to having this type of quality in their 11s, now that would be a disaster.

All to do with Wolves Sporting Director Kevin Thelwell and his connections. I met Him before he knows his stuff. Doing great job there running the club.

Edited by Villan4Life

Anyone heard this bootleg played at Wolves games when players enter pitch. Bootleg made by Justin Wilkes of Kiss FM. Try 05:00 mins in video

Energy 52 vs Ian Carey (Cafe Del Mar Classic 1997 Trance tune  vs  Acapella by Ian Carey! 

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

For all the praise they're getting, and they are doing very well, they're not doing that much better than the likes of Sheffield United and Palace, even Newcastle aren't that far behind them in the table. There's a good chance that if City hadn't have gone down to ten men today then they would have lost and would still be on 27 points in nineth place just two points ahead of Newcastle United. Winning the Europa league will be the big one for them if they can manage it, will be their first major trophy win for decades and will also get them into the champions league.

19 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

They are outstanding. To think they struggled on earlier this season too. Imagine Grealish in a team like that around him. Our transfer activity has let us down so much over the years. 

Yep

8 hours ago, VillaChris said:

They aren’t rivals - but their fans are completely typical West Mids football fans. They love to sing about the Villa. 

10 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Raul Jimenez is just incredible.

One of the best number 9s in the world. And he plays for **** Wolves.

Funny enough a Portuguese friend of mine said he was dreadful at Benfica and he didnt get up to much at Atletico either. 

Gives me some hope for young Wesley

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Funny enough a Portuguese friend of mine said he was dreadful at Benfica and he didnt get up to much at Atletico either. 

Yep, pretty shite at Atletico, thought they signed a real dud when they brought him in. Looks one hell of a player these days.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

4 hours ago, bobzy said:

They aren’t rivals - but their fans are completely typical West Mids football fans. They love to sing about the Villa. 

We sing "Birmingham are you listening" pretty much every game, and "**** the Albion" is fairly common as well so I'm not sure we can lord it over the other teams about their obsession.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

We sing "Birmingham are you listening" pretty much every game, and "**** the Albion" is fairly common as well so I'm not sure we can lord it over the other teams about their obsession.

They're our rivals. Don't sing about teams like Wolves or Derby.

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Players like Jimenez and Adama are proof that you really can't predict the trajectory of a player's career. We shouldn't be writing any of our kids off at all.

Watching the City game, I was really impressed with how Adama has learnt how to use his physical attributes in a clever way. Such a transformation from what we saw at Villa.

Â