Jimzk5

Wolves will never get top 6 with Nuno.

That defensive set up will always struggle against the likes of Bruce and Dyche. 

We all said Newcastle looked so poor. Wolves couldn't even beat them.

Edited by villalad21

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Wolves will never get top 6 with Nuno.

That defensive set up will always struggle against the likes of Bruce and Dyche. 

We all said Newcastle looked so poor. Wolves couldn't even beat them.

I bet if you were a Wolves fan you be calling for Nuno head like you constantly do with Smith

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

When did i last call for Smith's head? Probably last season, i can't recall.

Nice that you admitted that you called for his head when he was in a job less than 6 months 🤔

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

I bet if you were a Wolves fan you be calling for Nuno head like you constantly do with Smith

Blues or Wolves the obvious favourites for his actual team.

I still haven't ruled out that it's Alex Bruce though.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

the flamengo manager is being linked with the everton job, Portuguese, 65, just won the copa libertadores, only has a 1 year contract with them

might be a better fit for wolves

He was decent at Benfica and Sporting although benfica under him had a reputation of choking when it came to the crunch.

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

Attitude, he is known for having a go at refs, opposition in the media and acting like a dickhead in general. Sure he went to goad the River fans after the game on Saturday instead of celebrating with his own players and fans. Its his thing he is an arsehole

Not to mention he is an old school manager who doesn't change tactics or style 

Him and Tim Sherwood had a run in years back aswell after a goal was scored.

• 3 weeks later...

Was having a look at the xmas schedule in the Metro paper yesterday and I had to do a double take at their fixtures.

They play Man. City at home on December 27th so don't even play on Boxing day. That means it's a 7.45pm kick off. They then play Liverpool away on the Sunday at half 4! Two of their hardest games and they don't even get a 48 hour rest.

That's a joke. If that was us I'd seriously be complaining to the league. I know all teams get tv money so have to accept these but surely Liverpool-Wolves could be on Monday 30th as Liverpool don't play their final fixture until Jan 2nd.

Wolves also got Norwich and Watford away in this run so some results we'll be keeping an eye on.

• Like 2

On 21/12/2019 at 11:58, VillaChris said:

Was having a look at the xmas schedule in the Metro paper yesterday and I had to do a double take at their fixtures.

They play Man. City at home on December 27th so don't even play on Boxing day. That means it's a 7.45pm kick off. They then play Liverpool away on the Sunday at half 4! Two of their hardest games and they don't even get a 48 hour rest.

That's a joke. If that was us I'd seriously be complaining to the league. I know all teams get tv money so have to accept these but surely Liverpool-Wolves could be on Monday 30th as Liverpool don't play their final fixture until Jan 2nd.

Wolves also got Norwich and Watford away in this run so some results we'll be keeping an eye on.

Yeah, I don't really know why we've accepted this.  Apparently the rules are games should be at least 48 hours apart.  Our win yesterday was very important as a result of this.

Money talks I guess.

Â