Jimzk5

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Anyone see that video of that wolves fan singing about us going down? The loser haa down another video singing we aint going down.

He looks devastated 😂

I'm waiting until we're up officially before I say anything to the attention seeking clown.

I can understand why you don't like him, but to me it's so bad it's kinda funny if you know what I mean.  He's about to suffer some shit though 😄

I have heard he's actually a Blues fan, but I don't know.

By the way, congratulations on your win, helped us out a bit there too!

Re: Fosun, it appears the tourism part of their business has lost a heck of a lot of money. Also, China appear to have put Premier League games behind the great firewall due to frictions. Could them and Mendes think about jumping ship to another country? 

On 23/07/2020 at 10:47, Andy81 said:

I can understand why you don't like him, but to me it's so bad it's kinda funny if you know what I mean.  He's about to suffer some shit though 😄

I have heard he's actually a Blues fan, but I don't know.

By the way, congratulations on your win, helped us out a bit there too!

Do you think Wolves fans will stop jabbing at villa so much and round on WBA next year Andy?

On 25/07/2020 at 11:08, Tomaszk said:

Do you think Wolves fans will stop jabbing at villa so much and round on WBA next year Andy?

I bloody hope so. 

On 25/07/2020 at 10:46, VillaJ100 said:

Re: Fosun, it appears the tourism part of their business has lost a heck of a lot of money. Also, China appear to have put Premier League games behind the great firewall due to frictions. Could them and Mendes think about jumping ship to another country? 

Cant see it myself

On 27/07/2020 at 00:41, Wainy316 said:

So I’m a sad bastard and have been trawling other teams forums for their reactions to us staying up.  Anyway as clubs go I don’t mind Wolves coming from a Wolves household myself but this is too funny not to share.

B1957347-A962-48B8-B828-F0B42BA6A0F8.png

bored at work so thought id look at what I can...theres no actual quantifiable figure so its a bit of a pissing contest but theres nothing out there to back up them having a bigger fanbase than us (and common sense should prevail anyway)

Supporters clubs im a bit surprised by as I know we're really well organised and though we would have a lot more, not sure how many of ours are still unofficial after walking away several years back when the club **** them all about with rule changes - Wolves have 79 globally, 38 in the UK, 20 in the states - ours is hard to tell because our directory teakes too much time to go through but its around 100 globally, 43 in the UK, 29 in the states

Social media following - Wolves have 1.2m on Instagram, 1.5m on Facebook and 621k on Twitter - Villa have 861k on Instagram, 3.1m on Facebook and 1.3m on Twitter (so obviously not doing enough on Insta) so our social media profile is significantly bigger than theirs

stadium maps (whoever they are) estimate wolves global fan base to be 937k compared to our 2.6m

On 26/07/2020 at 23:41, Wainy316 said:

So I’m a sad bastard and have been trawling other teams forums for their reactions to us staying up.  Anyway as clubs go I don’t mind Wolves coming from a Wolves household myself but this is too funny not to share.

B1957347-A962-48B8-B828-F0B42BA6A0F8.png

I saw that as well

I've never seen a Wolves fan outside of the black country. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Xela said:

I saw that as well

I've never seen a Wolves fan outside of the black country. 

There are loads of us down here.

I don't spend my time counting though, that's just odd.

I've met Villa fans too, more Wolves fans, but that's to be expected as I'm more likely to notice them as they're generally better looking. 😉

Â