Jimzk5

33 minutes ago, useless said:

Bruce has only beat Wolves once in his whole career as a manager.

That is a shocking stat considering just how bad they have been the majority of their existence! 

Arsenal are 5th, Palace are 6th, man utd are 7th, Sheffield utd are 8th

Really aren't that good describes a lot of teams, has done for about 4 or 5 years now, don't let the European success of last year or the quality of the top 2 fool you, its a poor league

What's questionable is really not that good getting you 12th, it can get them a lot higher 

Before the season started Wolves were being talked about as a team destined for big things, some of their fans even talking as if they're the next Man City and were going to break into the top six this season, so relative to all that I guess you could say twelve wouldn't be that good.

10 hours ago, useless said:

Before the season started Wolves were being talked about as a team destined for big things, some of their fans even talking as if they're the next Man City and were going to break into the top six this season, so relative to all that I guess you could say twelve wouldn't be that good.

for me it was a case of utd are regressing, arsenal are regressing, on paper with their transfer ban and Lampard Chelsea were primed to regress but its actually been spurs, out of everton, Leicester, wolves and Watford who would take the opportunity and go for 4th (because I think its a small window of opportunity, maybe this season only)

at the moment Leicester are showing the others what should be done, wolves might be disappointed with that but at the same time if they took a dose of reality they are around where they should be and they're definitely not as bad as everton or watford

Interesting to see how they line up at the back v us...I was trying to work out who was playing at the back with Saiss and Coady yesterday, looked at times it was Doherty but then at other points Dendoncker seemed to drop into their back 3.

Newcastle did minimal attacks after going 1 up so we should test them much more, particularly aerially without Wily Boly.

So all the Wolves fans who were saying Fosun were going to take them to the very top have now found that they are exactly the same as Lerner was for us. Big promises but then realisation of the true costs gives them second thoughts. 

Fosun will I would imagine do a better job if running the club while they look for further investment than Randy did with us.....

4 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

What an embarrassment.

If we did that I'd be fuming at Smith. What's the point? Can you not at least send the kids out to attack?

It's how they always play.

They will give us the initiative when we play them in the league as well. I can guarantee you.

It's just their horrible style of play. Sit in low block and wait for mistakes so they can counter.

Edited by villalad21

Â